R.A. is probably going to prison.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

That's funny he's laughing at wide load for not winning his LOCAL election......but realbrown couldnt even win a CENTER election amongst his closest piers in the workplace in 25 years.......why is that? It's either he runs and guns and management laughs at him,he's scared to stand up to management when the contract is being violated or his piers think he's an idiot that has no clue what is going on

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
That's funny he's laughing at wide load for not winning his LOCAL election......but realbrown couldnt even win a CENTER election amongst his closest piers in the workplace in 25 years.......why is that? It's either he runs and guns and management laughs at him,he's scared to stand up to management when the contract is being violated or his piers think he's an idiot that has no clue what is going on

I don't blame people for trying.

But, 11 drivers running for 1 position.... is hard to understand.

Would have liked to see that vote total. Bizarre.

-Bug-

5habits100

I'll pick he is an idiot.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And he did nothing. Lead, let me ask you this (and I already know the answer), if someone slapped you while sitting on a bar stool, would you play the victim and do nothing?
He got $5000 from the local for that slap.

Hardly doing nothing.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Talked to RA, he is optimistic as is everyone else that this will go away

That's what Bill L, President of the Ohio Conference of Teamsters, said 6 months ago when the IRB charged him.

He resigned hoping that would make the charges go away. He is not out of the woods yet for possible crminal prosecution.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Still no reform slate stepping up for the elections. Looks like that was their crowning achievement getting paid to be abused. Most of the time they take the bitch slaps for free.
I just can't understand how a grown ass man can accept being a victim and do nothing.