Received Our Stimulus Checks. What Are You Gonna Do?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We received our stimulus checks this morning by direct deposit.

Not sure what we are gonna do with it. Maybe support some local businesses . Also a couple of our children are hurting right now so we will be able to help them out a little until this blows over.
Why do those who pay more taxes get no stimulus check?

newfie

I know who would care if his name wasn't on the stimulus checks. Pretty strange.
I heard many past presidents have done similar things to let the ignorant masses know what the president did for them.

We have all seen enough speeches by politicians from all persuasions where they proudly boast of all the things they claim they are doing for us.

Ego is not the exclusive property of one president.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You don’t want cause you don’t want to acknowledge it?
It's just flat out fake man, that's indisputable.
Read the headline:
Ask yourself, who are the millionaires receiving this money from?

It's their own money lol.
Unless you're a communist who believes all property belongs to the state, the headline is fake news.

But considering the article you linked to is from a website owned by a Russian oligarch who is a former member of the KGB, I'm not really surprised. You need to be more critical of the things you read man.

Returntosender

It's just flat out fake man, that's indisputable.
Read the headline:

Ask yourself, who are the millionaires receiving this money from?

It's their own money lol.
Unless you're a communist who believes all property belongs to the state, the headline is fake news.

But considering the article you linked to is from a website owned by a Russian oligarch who is a former member of the KGB, I'm not really surprised. You need to be more critical of the things you read man.
Well that is news to me it’s KGB owned