Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
Pandas rock!!!
image.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I certainly never thought about or tried to be a role model so you are probably correct in your assessment.
I am a nonconformist at heart so that excludes me from being a role model except how to imitate a nonconformist.

I have been a smartass and a pot stirrer for more than 50 years, does this mean this is a Bill O'Reilly run site?

You are the furthest thing from a non conformist. People like that don't retire from a high level corporate ups management position. Quite the opposite personality trait actually.

You definitely stirred the pot alright in this thread and not to the benefit or defense of Cheryl or her site.

You might want to work on that.

Future

Victory Ride
You are the furthest thing from a non conformist. People like that don't retire from a high level corporate ups management position. Quite the opposite personality trait actually.

You definitely stirred the pot alright in this thread and not to the benefit or defense of Cheryl or her site.

You might want to work on that.
Stop..... I am trying to diffuse the situation by sharing my panda and cat gifs!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is not a private conversation. You are posting lies on this public forum about my website. Somehow you are now blaming me for asking you to prove what you posted? I suggest you walk it back. You are better than this.

No he's not. He is an Internet bully with little to nothing to back up his statements.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Okay I'll retract it but my information was put out here on an open forum as well as naming me. That on top of posting private messages. This has not only made me wonder but a lot of other valued members here. I think you quit ups and Cheryl might just really like ups because of someone else worked for brown in her family other than you. I don't know.

I believe her father used to work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.