Road test

Upsgirl00

Hi I have my road test today... I have owned a stick shift car for 2 years I can confident that I will do well but the nerves are starting to come over me...I am a former ups preloaded n I use to go on the road daily so I know what I am getting into...I'm just nervous... Wish me luck..

Upsgirl00

I am use to driving long PC I worked for the post office prior to this and I use to work for a school bus company...its just my nerves..I don't want to screw up

PT Car Washer

I am use to driving long PC I worked for the post office prior to this and I use to work for a school bus company...its just my nerves..I don't want to screw up
With all the experience you have driving large vehicles you should be a shoe in. Just relax and forget you are being evaluated. They always have to find so many things you have done wrong so don't take it personally.

ibleedbrown

obey all traffic signals and speed, they will test u in the crappiest truck in the lot, ask them to drive it around the lot a few times and back into a few bays before you go on the actual test to help you get adjusted to the crappy clutch and gears. once you go on the actual road don't hit any curbs and try not to grind gears, with your experience you should be golden pony boy!