Safety Compliance.

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh NO-- not the C-word!!!! I thought that was absolutely a forbidden word- especially amongst women:surprised:

P

pickup

Here we go again. Another day, another collision. The guy on the motorcycle was heading southbound. Minivan coming northbound, made U-turn in front of motorcycle. Motorcycle T-Boned the minivan. How could/could this have been avoided? Motorcyclist was taken by helicopter to trauma center. On scene police expect him to survive. Here's the article...http://tcpalm.com/news/2009/feb/03/...re-mall-closed-becau/?partner=yahoo_headlines

It's tough being a motorcyclist for whether the stone hits glass vase or the glass vase hits the stone, the glass vase(motorcyclist ) is usually gonna get the worst of it.

turtlerox

I've had a few injuries myself and I too turned to safe methods. All the methods we are told to follow in fact. My reward is I get yanked in the office and told how slow I am!!!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've had a few injuries myself and I too turned to safe methods. All the methods we are told to follow in fact. My reward is I get yanked in the office and told how slow I am!!!!!

Count your blessings. I'd rather get pulled into the office for that, than end up in the morgue.

Big Babooba

It was a woman driver. LOL Don't think that was the case. I do remember looking directly at her and she was looking behind me. I have to laugh. After I went down, (BTW there was an off-duty fireman there, witnessed the accident) I remember calling her every 4 letter word in the book. And I mean EVERY 4 letter word (including the c word). I told the off-duty to have her come over because I was going to kick her :censored2:. Later I found out that I had torn my ACL, completely separated, and would have had a hard time standing I still would have kicked her :censored2: all over the place.
chihuahua?

outta hours

Does it rhyme with what this guy is doing?:wink2:

punter.jpg
punter.jpg

upsgrunt

This reminds me of the joke:

Name three streets in Chicago that rhyme with vagina.

There's Melvina

Paulina

And Lunt:happy2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Does it rhyme with the last name of the guy that created Candid Camera?

70074594_b46bdb12be.jpg
Ok I think ya'll have hit just about every letter available. LOL It even rhymes with a type of baseball play.

PS I had to check who it was that created Candid Camera. LOL

MY hubby says 'suent', pronounced sue - ent. He knows how much I hate the other word.