Saw it coming

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Because of Obamacare , children get to stay on their parents health plan until they turn 26.
That must mean that all children can not be considered adults until age 26, so says our gov't.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

MAKAVELI

It would be nice if some of those people spent more effort on finding jobs than protesting every time something happens they don't like.
It's petty and childish.

It would be like a school voting on a team mascot and those who's mascot didn't win protesting and throwing a fit.
It's called the First Amendment people if you don't like it maybe you should move to North Korea.

MAKAVELI

Absolutely but the hypocrisy is entertaining.
Even Racists have a right to protest.
But not destroy other people's property and pursuit of happiness.
And yet the same people that complain about the anti Trump protesters say not one word when it's the KKK or tea party protest.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And yet the same people that complain about the anti Trump protesters say not one word when it's the KKK or tea party protest.
Agreed but ... THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE MARCHING today complain when other racists groups exercise their protest rights ...
without private property damage.
Usually all over TV.

MAKAVELI

Agreed but ... THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE MARCHING today complain when other racists groups exercise their protest rights ...
without private property damage.
Usually all over TV.
Like I said if they don't like it maybe they should move to North Korea it where they would be shot dead in the street oh wait......

newfie

because if you don't spend every living minute protesting every known destructive protest then you are clearly in the wrong.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I don't have an opinion on the protesters either way but let's not forget one important thing that is fundamental to our country. Whether we agree or not with them, they have the right to freedom of assembly and to protest under the constitution.

We can not ever start chipping away at that just because they hold different views or points.

That document has to work for all of us no matter what.

Just an observation