Saw it coming

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't have an opinion on the protesters either way but let's not forget one important thing that is fundamental to our country. Whether we agree or not with them, they have the right to freedom of assembly and to protest under the constitution.

We can not ever start chipping away at that just because they hold different views or points.

That document has to work for all of us no matter what.

Just an observation
I'm pretty sure No one was questioning their right to protest.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't have an opinion on the protesters either way but let's not forget one important thing that is fundamental to our country. Whether we agree or not with them, they have the right to freedom of assembly and to protest under the constitution.

We can not ever start chipping away at that just because they hold different views or points.

That document has to work for all of us no matter what.

Just an observation
ALERT!!!
Somebody has hijacked Orion's account.

DS

Fenderbender
The pope is praying for the Donald.
It's gonna be awhile till we smell what he's cookin'
It should be entertaining.
It's not what your country can do for you

bbsam

Staff member
That is more of bbsam's concern with his drivers.
I believe those are his slaves.
Not a concern at all. Lynch them as you will. A republican led government ensures they will be easily replaced for years to comes. Probably gonna be rougher on you "house negroes" than those of us already out here in the fields.

P

pickup

When those opinions are boiled down to 2 choices, and that choice, among 120 million people people is decided by 200 thousand voters. Ya, that's surprising. Especially when the person who got the most votes loses.

If the winner were based on most votes, campaigns would be run differently. They aren't so Trump and Hillary focused on the swing states. Trump win that battle.

oldngray

nowhere special
If the winner were based on most votes, campaigns would be run differently. They aren't so Trump and Hillary focused on the swing states. Trump win that battle.

The system was set up that way on purpose from the beginning. The whole concept of the electoral college is to prevent a couple of high population states from controlling the entire government. It allows smaller states to still have some say in elections.

Similar to how every state gets 2 Senators regardless of population.