Seasonal is getting my work

oldngray

nowhere special
Did you bid a training route? When they post routes for bid they have to specify if it is a training route, if it is your SOL. The only way to file a grievance is if they use multiple drivers on it. It has to be the same driver every day for 30 working days.
Amazing how many people bid training routes then whine when those routes get used for training.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If management won’t put you on your route then work safely, follow ORION 100% and stay out 14 hours for a few days. Bomb whatever route they assign you to and they will change thier mind

PT Car Washer

Less and less, as PT air drivers are rapidly losing their bids and being moved back into the sorts in order to reclassify displaced 22.3 jobs as the Company systematically reshapes the carwash in every state but except Iowa.
The company reclassified our 22.3 preload/air drivers as Art 40 combo jobs and paying them their PT rate for all hours worked on preload. A big pay cut for some and a bigger pay cut for future job holders if they can find any. You can make a lot more money loading or unloading for 8 hours.

elkkid

We've had this fight before. Calling it a different name doesn't make it a different route. As long as yours isn't a training route file for being pulled off your bid route, let your steward know whats going on before you file and if your steward is any good he should get this fixed quick.
Changing the name means changing the pay in this case. SSD's get 9 bucks less per hour than they did as PVD's. Less days too.

BrownStains

My route has been screwed up because the route next to mine businesses were put on a seasonal. Now they’ve pushed me over in the loop. Still have same businesses and pickups but residential is different and they added ups store sweep . Can we file against this crap or they’re allowed to screw with our routes??

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
My route has been screwed up because the route next to mine businesses were put on a seasonal. Now they’ve pushed me over in the loop. Still have same businesses and pickups but residential is different and they added ups store sweep . Can we file against this crap or they’re allowed to screw with our routes??
What's your beef?

BrownStains

If I’m doing stuff within the area I bid then fine. But they’re adding pickups and residential from other routes that’s adding 100s more pieces and time. It’s absurd.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If I’m doing stuff within the area I bid then fine. But they’re adding pickups and residential from other routes that’s adding 100s more pieces and time. It’s absurd.
Where do you work and how is that a contract violation?

....and if it is a contract violation, what's the remedy?

542thruNthru

Where do you work and how is that a contract violation?

....and if it is a contract violation, what's the remedy?
Its not, but like always most drivers think they should only ever have to do their work that they normally get. In my opinion peak lately has become the season of whiners. Any little change sets people off.

If it's not the business, it's the resi. If it's neither it's the OT or that they have a helper.

Thebrownblob

Its not, but like always most drivers think they should only ever have to do their work that they normally get. In my opinion peak lately has become the season of whiners. Any little change sets people off.

If it's not the business, it's the resi. If it's neither it's the OT or that they have a helper.
Truth