Seasonal is getting my work

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had an all residential route, no secretaries. I will say that doctor’s wives are a lot friendlier than lawyer’s wives.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had an all residential route, no secretaries. I will say that doctor’s wives are a lot friendlier than lawyer’s wives.
Too many doctor's wives ran a business from their home and would get a ton of deliveries. And those women tended to think they were special because they married a doctor.

I’m too legendary to do that.
KGSxFwJJHQPsKzzFba.gif

Brown Down

Changing the name means changing the pay in this case. SSD's get 9 bucks less per hour than they did as PVD's. Less days too.
The company could have easily adjusted the pay under the old name. they have that right as pay for them is not contractually negotiated. As for days thats due to the company abusing them just like they try and do with most things. So no changing the name did not cause a change in pay or hours.

UPSER1987

Boo hoo..lol. A lot of weak minded drivers…quit being a baby. Get in the truck deliver one box at a time. You get paid by the hour, who cares? Can anyone actually think for themselves anymore or is everyone so used to being coddled? Bunch of queen drivers.

Thebrownblob

Boo hoo..lol. A lot of weak minded drivers…quit being a baby. Get in the truck deliver one box at a time. You get paid by the hour, who cares? Can anyone actually think for themselves anymore or is everyone so used to being coddled? Bunch of queen drivers.
Oh look, the peanut gallery is awake….. I don’t get paid to think for myself I get paid more than my management team to do what they say, and to make me more money with your dumb decisions now get back in your cubicle and quit crying.

UPSER1987

Oh look, the peanut gallery is awake….. I don’t get paid to think for myself I get paid more than my management team to do what they say, and to make me more money with your dumb decisions now get back in your cubicle and quit crying.
At least you admit you’re a non thinker…perfect union sheep lol