Second Job Outside UPS

Sammie

Talented bunch, those UPS'ers!

I'm also amazed at the educations the drivers have. A lot of degrees
out there. A lot of teachers. But money makes the world go round and money takes care of the family. So do I make $35,000 a year as a
teacher with two or three part time jobs or do I deliver packages???

fethrs

This isn't really a second job but it would be nice if it was.
IMG_0050.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0054.jpg

fethrs

This what you do in your "spare time" at work?:wink2:
I used to do them on my lunch break at work.

Have you thought about selling those on E-bay?
I have tried to but no luck, I am thinking of doing it again.
Fethers jewelry and my wordy t shirts? :raspberry:

Those really are lovely, Fethers. Do you do craft shows?
I have not done any craft shows yet, but I am thinking of trying one out this summer. Is there a hobbies thread on bc I haven't checked, and thanks Sammie.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Is it a 3' smile?
Give Cyclists of Space
Why “Give 3 Feet”?

Too often cars and bicycles come precariously close to each other and bicyclists need at least three feet between them and a passing car to be safe. Three feet is the minimum distance that motorists should allow; even more space is truly appreciated by cyclists commuting or recreating on our cities’ streets.
So, please do whatever it takes to remember the simple message to “Give Cyclists 3 Feet”, whether it’s a Sharpie to the forehead, a tattoo on your knuckles, Give 3 Feet Buddhist chants for your 8-Track player, or “3 Feet” painted on your finger nails…thank you for doing whatever it takes to make the road a safer place for everyone.

Sorry, I'm guessing this was why you gave the 3' comment. The smile was quite broad, my friend.:happy2::happy2::happy2:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Give Cyclists of Space
Why “Give 3 Feet”?

Too often cars and bicycles come precariously close to each other and bicyclists need at least three feet between them and a passing car to be safe. Three feet is the minimum distance that motorists should allow; even more space is truly appreciated by cyclists commuting or recreating on our cities’ streets.
So, please do whatever it takes to remember the simple message to “Give Cyclists 3 Feet”, whether it’s a Sharpie to the forehead, a tattoo on your knuckles, Give 3 Feet Buddhist chants for your 8-Track player, or “3 Feet” painted on your finger nails…thank you for doing whatever it takes to make the road a safer place for everyone.

Sorry, I'm guessing this was why you gave the 3' comment. The smile was quite broad, my friend.:happy2::happy2::happy2:

If you live in China or India the rule is 3 inches. Soft Americans.