Sexual Harassment- On topic

Thegameisrigged

Your wife? So, not all women are terrible? Or does she keep you down too? You were addressing all womankind, if you wanted my views on "what (you) have going on", you should have been more specific. It's very disengenuous of you.

Am I supposed to be offended by your saying I sound like a female? You must think that's a horrible insult. It's sad. I am not blind to what goes on. I just don't throw misogynistic tantrums on forums about it, and I certainly don't play the victim. If you can't handle what "women" throw your way, what does that say about you?
Dude, you’re still talking like a female with the whole not all argument. I hear that all the time. You still don’t get it, do you? If you’re gonna throw out terms like misogyny, the word misandry is to be thrown out there too. What you’re doing goes hand in hand with what I’m speaking about. Your see how you are quick to run to a woman’s defense no matter the circumstance? It’s sad. Meanwhile, a woman wouldn’t ever do the same for you. Ive never ever heard a random female defend a man against misandry because they don’t like you like that. you can keep trying to defend them, but they have all the defense they need. We have a white knight in the building.

Thegameisrigged

Casual sex is a myth. Men need to understand what sex really means to women, and maybe care a little about how their actions affect other people.
How could you sit here and still blame men for this. It like we can’t catch a break, not even from other men. What gives??? What about HER actions??? People keep acting as if women have no agency to make their own decisions. Everything is dependent on what someone else does to them and not what they do on their own. How could we live In this equal society women wanted, but they still can okay victim at the same time??? Women are grown and can make decisions just like men. They don’t give us outs and neither should we. Geez. Lay off the fellas for once.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Dude, you’re still talking like a female with the whole not all argument. I hear that all the time. You still don’t get it, do you? If you’re gonna throw out terms like misogyny, the word misandry is to be thrown out there too. What you’re doing goes hand in hand with what I’m speaking about. Your see how you are quick to run to a woman’s defense no matter the circumstance? It’s sad. Meanwhile, a woman wouldn’t ever do the same for you. Ive never ever heard a random female defend a man against misandry because they don’t like you like that. you can keep trying to defend them, but they have all the defense they need. We have a white knight in the building.

You have yet to give me any circumstances on which to weigh in. You can tell me your story, and I can tell you, yes, based on what you have said, that woman did you wrong, stay strong bro. I never said misandry doesn't exist, I never said women are perfect. I have yet to defend a single woman in our entire exchange. You haven't spoken about a single woman for me to comment on. You are only seeing what you want to see, which speaks volumes about your attitude towards women in general, which is what I have been criticizing. I am not defending all women everywhere.

If you read this entire thread, you could argue that I took the side of the man in question, even though I was trying to be fair and objective based solely on the one side of the story. I am not a white knight, and I was just waiting for you to throw that term out there. I will defend anyone, man or woman, if I feel the situation warrants it. I don't subscribe to feminism, and believe that the philosophy has done more harm than good to women, and society in general. But, do you know why feminism was started? It was in response to the attitude towards women that you are displaying. So you are continuing the cause of your own suffering instead of fixing yourself, you use women as a scapegoat.

How could you sit here and still blame men for this. It like we can’t catch a break, not even from other men. What gives??? What about HER actions??? People keep acting as if women have no agency to make their own decisions. Everything is dependent on what someone else does to them and not what they do on their own. How could we live In this equal society women wanted, but they still can okay victim at the same time??? Women are grown and can make decisions just like men. They don’t give us outs and neither should we. Geez. Lay off the fellas for once.

I'm not defending women here. I am explaining why they do what @rod was describing, and giving men a different way to look at the situation so they can make better decisions. Women and men do not think/feel the same way about sex. Disclaimer, I know this is a generalization, but it is a helpful one, as it is true enough to be useful in all situations regarding one night stands. They are a bad idea. Feminism, especially since the advent of birth control, tells women they should be able to have sex strictly for pleasure, just like men do. But it just doesn't work that way, for women or men.

Life is unfair all over, no need to add to the unfairness by blaming women for your misery.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You know that literally everything meets sexual harassment criteria to women. I swear it’s best that you pretend they don’t exist at work. It’s too easy for them to arbitrarily take your job even if it’s not really sexual harassment.

You know, I have to apologize. I realize now you aren't interested in a level-headed, nuanced discussion about the interplay between the sexes. You merely wanted to drop your bro wisdom on the topic of sexual harassment, to help straighten a brother out. For that, I thank you. I swear to always uphold the bro code. We good now?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You know, I have to apologize. I realize now you aren't interested in a level-headed, nuanced discussion about the interplay between the sexes. You merely wanted to drop your bro wisdom on the topic of sexual harassment, to help straighten a brother out. For that, I thank you. I swear to always uphold the bro code. We good now?
he sounds like the type to the cold shoulder from women at work, then says to treat them as nonexistent as a cop-out

Thegameisrigged

You have yet to give me any circumstances on which to weigh in. You can tell me your story, and I can tell you, yes, based on what you have said, that woman did you wrong, stay strong bro. I never said misandry doesn't exist, I never said women are perfect. I have yet to defend a single woman in our entire exchange. You haven't spoken about a single woman for me to comment on. You are only seeing what you want to see, which speaks volumes about your attitude towards women in general, which is what I have been criticizing. I am not defending all women everywhere.

If you read this entire thread, you could argue that I took the side of the man in question, even though I was trying to be fair and objective based solely on the one side of the story. I am not a white knight, and I was just waiting for you to throw that term out there. I will defend anyone, man or woman, if I feel the situation warrants it. I don't subscribe to feminism, and believe that the philosophy has done more harm than good to women, and society in general. But, do you know why feminism was started? It was in response to the attitude towards women that you are displaying. So you are continuing the cause of your own suffering instead of fixing yourself, you use women as a scapegoat.

I'm not defending women here. I am explaining why they do what @rod was describing, and giving men a different way to look at the situation so they can make better decisions. Women and men do not think/feel the same way about sex. Disclaimer, I know this is a generalization, but it is a helpful one, as it is true enough to be useful in all situations regarding one night stands. They are a bad idea. Feminism, especially since the advent of birth control, tells women they should be able to have sex strictly for pleasure, just like men do. But it just doesn't work that way, for women or men.

Life is unfair all over, no need to add to the unfairness by blaming women for your misery.
For his "wife's" sake, I hope he isn't hitting on women at work. :wink-very:
Nope. She works in the same building

Thegameisrigged

Well if we are so different, they need to stop marching to be able to do what men do. Clearly there’s a difference since y’all keep coming up here defending and justifying their side no matter how unfair it is to a man. All th error need is a word to ruin you. And there was a reason why things were what the were before. We now see why as things begin to fall because of the complaints to get what they want. Now we have states passing laws where women can walk around topless. This stuff has gone too far in all aspects of going too far. All you see is me and my so called miscogyny. Oh and I’m not going through anything, I observe the world around me and I look into from there.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Well if we are so different, they need to stop marching to be able to do what men do. Clearly there’s a difference since y’all keep coming up here defending and justifying their side no matter how unfair it is to a man. All th error need is a word to ruin you. And there was a reason why things were what the were before. We now see why as things begin to fall because of the complaints to get what they want. Now we have states passing laws where women can walk around topless. This stuff has gone too far in all aspects of going too far. All you see is me and my so called miscogyny. Oh and I’m not going through anything, I observe the world around me and I look into from there.
this is racist

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Casual sex is a myth. Men need to understand what sex really means to women, and maybe care a little about how their actions affect other people.
B23AF048-1DD3-4DCB-B193-06EC1FDB73A8.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The equality I care about is equal protetion under the law, and equal rights. I believe the development of "protected classes" under the law has lead to all sorts of lunacy. Everyone is clamoring to be the biggest victim, and that's not conducive to a well-functioning society. If a feminist were on here making the equivalent of your arguments against men, I would be saying the same things to her.

You pointed out that I didn't kmow what you had going on, and when I asked you, your answer was "nothing". So, you have not been victimized by women, what is your evidence to support your views on women? "I said so," or "how it used to be", or "topless women" aren't arguments. They barely rate as coherent thoughts.

And if you see sex issues as "us vs them", you don't understand how things really should be. It is supposed to be us and them, working and sacrificing together to maintain a proper and just society. You think it's women who poisoned that well, but I tell you, it's not all women, it's not most women, and they aren't the only ones.

Yeah

it sounds crazy. He’s basically saying all accountability and what happens is the mans fault.

Is that what you got out of what I wrote? Even after I explained in more detail? Ok. You're wrong. Care to try again?

Thegameisrigged

Yawn
The equality I care about is equal protetion under the law, and equal rights. I believe the development of "protected classes" under the law has lead to all sorts of lunacy. Everyone is clamoring to be the biggest victim, and that's not conducive to a well-functioning society. If a feminist were on here making the equivalent of your arguments against men, I would be saying the same things to her.

You pointed out that I didn't kmow what you had going on, and when I asked you, your answer was "nothing". So, you have not been victimized by women, what is your evidence to support your views on women? "I said so," or "how it used to be", or "topless women" aren't arguments. They barely rate as coherent thoughts.

And if you see sex issues as "us vs them", you don't understand how things really should be. It is supposed to be us and them, working and sacrificing together to maintain a proper and just society. You think it's women who poisoned that well, but I tell you, it's not all women, it's not most women, and they aren't the only ones.

Is that what you got out of what I wrote? Even after I explained in more detail? Ok. You're wrong. Care to try again?
yawn at this point. Maybe things have to degrade just a liiiittle more for you to get it.