Should I become a Wellness Champion??

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
omg Wellness champ !! are you kidding me !!! do they send yah to Harvard to get a friggen degree in Medicine ? Or perhaps back to Jr. High to take geek classes!!! DON"T DO IT guy !!! For the love of GOD, man up ! Not one extra dime is worth being a member of the Vichy French !!! don't give the Germans anything !!

p228

Another thing to consider: you are almost guaranteed to get quizzed on the CSA questions during an audit. The wellness champ even has an additional set of questions/answers that need to be memorized.

I think the wellness champ in my facility is the one responsible for giving out free doughnuts... nothing says health and wellness better than a doughnut.

mmm-donuts_200x221.jpg
mmm-donuts_200x221.jpg

balland chain

What the hell is a wellness champion?

It is one of those ass sucker positions that MGMT gives out to those that have a brown( milk) mustache ,,, basically they put water in a cooler and try to make you think UPS cares about our wellness.. Well my first question to one of those guys, is why does UPS harass us so much adding un-needed stress and anxiety to our already hectic lives ???

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It is one of those ass sucker positions that MGMT gives out to those that have a brown( milk) mustache ,,, basically they put water in a cooler and try to make you think UPS cares about our wellness.. Well my first question to one of those guys, is why does UPS harass us so much adding un-needed stress and anxiety to our already hectic lives ???

Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.

Its a lot cheaper to pay some schmuck to recite commentary and hand out literature and water bottles for 30 minutes a week then it is to adequately staff the operation or upgrade facilities/equipment that are obsolote, overcrowded or unsafe.

We work for a company that made a business decision that our lives are not even worth the expense of a 3 point seat belt in the older package cars, but by golly they will have some guy talk to us about high blood pressure and give out doughnuts.