Silly Customer Complaints

worldwide

As a customer of Mychoice, I like the fact I can indicate where it should be placed. I have a small farmers porch (covered) that is a good DR. I had drivers sometimes leave it there, sometimes in the garage, sometimes outside the garage door (very little cover from rain), sometimes by the front door. It was a bit frustrating playing hide and seek for my packages. I like that the driver places it in the same spot. As a side note, to another comment I have a doorbell that works and more then 1/2 the time the doorbell is not utilized (nor knock). Not a huge deal, but it's not following methods.

Agree 100% with you. Before MyChoice, packages were always left on my front door steps in plain site of the road and unprotected from the elements. Doorbell was never rung (FedEx and USPS never ring it either). After MyChoice, packages are always where I have requested them to be left - at the garage door entrance, out of sight from the road and under a small alcove. MyChoice notifies me the day before delivery and within 5 minutes after delivery. In my circumstance, MyChoice has essentially made the driver follow the methods he should have been following all along.

T

Turdferguson

Really? Customers pay extra for a service that absolves UPS from responsibility?
90% of it is free. Pay for upgrade from surepost, or delivery window. But yes when you authorize UPS to leave your package or sign electronically for it. That is what they are doing. Which is why I don't understand not leaving it where they want.