Smile, You're On Camera

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
We've got a lot of guys putting post it notes over the lenses and pulling the passenger side visors out, over it, but they're starting to go after those guys. I just leave it alone and listen to it tell me I'm distracted a hundred times a night for taking a drink, eating my apple or adjusting my dash. Seems logical.

Thebrownblob

We've got a lot of guys putting post it notes over the lenses and pulling the passenger side visors out, over it, but they're starting to go after those guys. I just leave it alone and listen to it tell me I'm distracted a hundred times a night for taking a drink, eating my apple or adjusting my dash. Seems logical.
It’s an annoyance for sure.

Thebrownblob

Perhaps but a few of you around here seem to get pretty upset if anyone questions the union "leadership". (Or lack thereof)
I don’t think I was upset about anyone’s questioning of union “leadership” I’ve been pretty clear I think that’s everyone’s right. I will, however question someone’s misunderstanding of what the contract says about certain things.

some1else

Banned
When did I say it wasn’t a camera? It is not activated although the device has the capability . If you’ve been convinced that there’s video of you that’s being used as discipline then I don’t know how I can help you.
You haven’t heard of the infamous “reflection cases”
Also we have been through it before they have the video, it’s recording you we all know that. They can’t use that video for discipline but if you hurt your pulling a package of the shelf (weird how the camera is pointed through the bulkhead door and not capturing drivers view) they will absolutely review that video so they can find ways to not pick your story

some1else

Banned
Listen, , I’ve been involved in every step of the process of discipline. Where are these videos at that you say they have of us? And how would they be used if they can’t be used in any step of the grievance procedure or hearings? Please tell me when you’ve seen these videos.
Parallel construction. I hope there is someone else involved in those hearings if your unable to understand that basic concept.

Thebrownblob

You haven’t heard of the infamous “reflection cases”
Also we have been through it before they have the video, it’s recording you we all know that. They can’t use that video for discipline but if you hurt your pulling a package of the shelf (weird how the camera is pointed through the bulkhead door and not capturing drivers view) they will absolutely review that video so they can find ways to not pick your story
Heard of them? I was one of them. Guess what? nothing happened. Saw me using the cell phone through the reflection big deal. And again, I still would love to see this video you have of people in the back of their trucks lol. SMH Every work comp injury we send to the union lawyer all of them eventually win their settlement.