Snow!!

20141118_161405.jpg
This is the snow,we had today.

How did I ever make it,through the day??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Management certainly is not going to be able to run the hubs or deliveries tomorrow?

Judging by how ups operates, I wouldn't put it past them.

The hub is in Syracuse. It sounds like most of the snow is north of the city so Syracuse itself should be fine. Black River is the center that delivers near Watertown and Fort Drum. They very well may close tomorrow. We get our loads out of both Syracuse and Albany. If the feeders are unable to drive north out of Syracuse, which is their normal route, they will simply go around.

Everything was on time today. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

BrownArmy

Buffalo is a big town...many UPS drivers working near Buffalo can just say Buffalo as a shorthand geographic pinpoint, as opposed to the rest of NY.

I work near Boston. I can say that and remain safely anonymous. Like Buffalo, Boston is a big town...I don't work in Boston, but it's the closest pinpoint for anyone concerned. How many drivers can claim Houston, TX?!!, etc.

But wow, Buffalo got worked!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Hopefully no one willing admits where they are from. We like to stay anonymous. So they can't retaliate against us.
Roswell, Ga hub here. Can't retaliate against someone when everything you state is opinion. Do like you do in real life, be honest, respectful, and fair. Brown Cafe is a place that isn't owned nor sponsored by UPS. I wouldn't post anything here that I wouldn't post on an official forum owned by UPS, problem is UPS cares more about image than reality.

ManInBrown

Hopefully no one willing admits where they are from. We like to stay anonymous. So they can't retaliate against us.

Of course we try to stay anonymous. Although I'm pretty sure it's safe for someone to say they are in Buffalo. How many drivers could their be in Buffalo??