So now what Louisville votes no

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ask proper questions and you'll get proper answers. You said "if it hasn't passed I should be able to do something about them holding me back right?"

That implies you think 3 or 4 year progression makes a difference on when they start you.

If you're making almost $20 an hour you've been at ups around 10 years. Your asking question any 5 year employee that's involved in his/her union would know the answer to.

TALK TO YOUR STEWARD. THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR!!!!

i just got out of school two weeks ago, everyone from that school was suppose to start driving the monday after. well they told me they didnt have anyone to train me until the 21st so i went ahead and took my vacation this week after working the doc last week. anyways, now they told me today it will probably be the week starting the 28th. im just wondering if the contract has already changed so that i wont get top pay until the 4th year? if it hasnt then i should be able to do something about them holding me back , right?
No

Quigley

Once the new contract is ratified then everything is retroactive. So if you went full time after Aug 1 2013 then you are on a 4 year progression.

Brown stains

well im new, only been here for a short time. and everyone seems to be an a hole. so thanx

You are the guy that didn't want to shave...and are the guy the union wouldn't call you back or represent you...I guarantee you will not make
Your 30 days ..then you'll say they
Screwed you over..3 months from now. That will be your post and we
All again will be a holes when in
Turn u are the but hole