Something we already knew.

TUT

You confuse me. On one hand, you provide evidence for us being severely underpaid, and on the other, you excoriate people like me for demanding more and refusing to kowtow to the "market prices" BS philosophy that everybody seems to be using these days.

Which is it for you? When you decide which part of your bifurcated rationale is correct, post something that makes sense.

You are correct, it reads just as you state.

1. I'm for the people, the goal of mankind to me is to make as many people happy/cared for and striving. I know of no other goals then ego/self centered one's. Only govt's can do this, I know, I know.
2. Labor is being short changed.
3. Wall Street is the main issue.

HOWEVER:

You have to also balance out, what is utopia and what is reality. Are you or I going to change it? About a trillion to one we will. So do you fight it and lose or do you take a little fruit from it?

Automation, computers, communications etc... while we like them, but they also have re-empowered those with power/control traits to control us like they haven't had for quite some time. (Gov't is playing catchup) This is ever changing. It seems we are also coming into a spurt of large scale robotics, that will be interesting/frightening what may happen here.

I'm saying to the individual, understand your surroundings. Yes if you are a laborer, there is a good chance that is a declining proposition for you, I don't like it at all either. BUT, you have you and yours to take care of. There are ways out, education, reinvention of yourself, getting into the market. Now above we had a trillion to one chance of righting everything, you taking control, you changing yourself, even though a longshot, it's more like 1000 to 1 and that is only because 999 won't do anything new, but expect prosperity. The choice is yours. Yes we can bitch about all of this, but you know for you Fedex will not be what satisfies you. What is the answer? To me it's re-invention of one-self and as much as I don't like how WS is controlling almost everything I do... there is money to be had there that could raise you out of your current agony of paycheck to paycheck, or at least give you hope for brighter days forthcoming. We've let this monster build up to control us.

If you tie yourself to the point Fedex has to be the answer for you... then I guess there is only one thing labor can do at this point... _____. Because they aren't respecting you under the current parameters. If that can't be done, the ball is back in your court, change or deal.

overflowed

I saw one of the conspiracy videos on youtube, I think it's by Alex Jones, Mr. Uber-Conspiracy himself, and the news originally did report that they found the long gun (rifle to the rest of us) in the trunk of his car and it was all captured on video. At this point though, we are splitting hairs, he did fire over a hundred rounds through hand guns and killed 20 children. This is a terrible tragedy that sadly, was most likely unpreventable. I don't think it will make any difference in forcing gun owners to only load 7 rounds in their 10-15 round magazine. A baddie can do just as much damage with a 5 or 6 shot revolver, a 5 round shotgun, or even a bow and arrow. All it takes is malevolent intent and the will to find a way.
When these friggin crazies get something in their head they're gonna do it with whatever. Absolutely , where there's a will there's a way.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When these friggin crazies get something in their head they're gonna do it with whatever. Absolutely , where there's a will there's a way.

If you have ever listened to Alex Jones, it's pretty obviously schtick or he is actually insane. The same can be said for Michael (Weiner)Savage and a few more of the Righties. Personally, I think a lot of it is an act that makes them big money by catering to the fears of Tea Party type thinkers, of whom there are many.