Special Prosecutor to investigate Trump

bbsam

Staff member
From all indications and attempts to prosecute Trump, it appears he is not above the law, but innocent.
Biden and Clinton are obviously above the law. Imagine them surviving the investigations that Trump has. Oh, that's right, what investigations?
Lol. No.

bbsam

Staff member
TDS.
Hidden better than most, but TDS just the same.
If you can’t see that Hillary was investigated, then ask Jim Jordan.

If you want people to stop talking about Trump, well he’ll probably have to give up his strangle hold on one of the two major political parties in the United States.

Box Ox

If you want people to stop talking about Trump, well he’ll probably have to give up his strangle hold on one of the two major political parties in the United States.

Let’s just be sure that we want him prosecuted because of evidence and not the stranglehold.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you can’t see that Hillary was investigated, then ask Jim Jordan.
"What difference does it make!"
You and your camp are the one's who want to hush Trump talk.
I enjoy hearing the truth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you want people to stop talking about investigating Trump, well he’ll probably have to give up his strangle hold on one of the two major political parties in the United States.
I fixed it for you. You almost accidentally said the quiet part out loud.

These investigations aren't about Trump breaking the law, they're about Democrats weaponizing the justice department against their political enemies.

Marxist tactics.

bbsam

Staff member
"What difference does it make!"

You and your camp are the one's who want to hush Trump talk.
I enjoy hearing the truth.
Stop him from talking? Why would we want that? He’s become a plague on the republicans. The 2022 elections shouldn’t have been close except for one Donald J. Trump.

bbsam

Staff member
I fixed it for you. You almost accidentally said the quiet part out loud.

These investigations aren't about Trump breaking the law, they're about Democrats weaponizing the justice department against their political enemies.

Marxist tactics.
That’s the second big lie that republicans will have to come to terms with. And you might want to do so quickly because not only did the red wave not happen, you also did poorly with Gen Z. And you’ll blame the media and hate the pro-choice crowd and none of will do you any good.

But carry on defending the indefensible. By this time I’m not sure you know anything different.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Marxist tactics.
That’s the second big lie that republicans will have to come to terms with.
Yes we will have to deal with the Democrats' big lie denying the Marxist roots of their modern ideology.

You might want to pick up a copy, I think you could learn quite a lot:
51455wzUswL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
And yet Trump is polling two points ahead of Biden in a hypothetical matchup.
And we were going to see a red wave election.🤣. Pretty sure investigating Hunter will gain y’all another 12 points. Start with that recording of Biden talking like a compassionate, loving father to Hunter. That one worked wonders!🤣

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pretty sure investigating Hunter will gain y’all another 12 points.
There are no plans for Congress to investigate Hunter as far as I know. I believe the department of justice was investigating Hunter though, not sure where that stands.

I think you might be confusing that with the planned investigation into Joe Biden's involvement with the Biden crime family's business dealings.