Special Prosecutor to investigate Trump

bbsam

Staff member
There are no plans for Congress to investigate Hunter as far as I know. I believe the department of justice was investigating Hunter though, not sure where that stands.

I think you might be confusing that with the planned investigation into Joe Biden's involvement with the Biden crime family's business dealings.

vantexan

There are no plans for Congress to investigate Hunter as far as I know. I believe the department of justice was investigating Hunter though, not sure where that stands.

I think you might be confusing that with the planned investigation into Joe Biden's involvement with the Biden crime family's business dealings.
If they're looking into whether Joe has been compromised by foreign governments then they have to investigate Hunter. If the DOJ "investigation" has gone nowhere then pretty doubtful any criminal referrals coming out of the House will either.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Republicans: this is an investigation of Joe Biden.

AP: Republicans push Hunter Biden probe.

Yikes, the associated press really is a trash media group at this point. Sad people fall for these left wing propaganda pieces.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If they're looking into whether Joe has been compromised by foreign governments then they have to investigate Hunter. If the DOJ "investigation" has gone nowhere then pretty doubtful any criminal referrals coming out of the House will either.
They are going to investigate Joe Biden.

The lie these Democrats are pushing is that Republicans are going to investigate Hunter Biden's drug addiction.

They're actually interested in Joe Biden's involvement in the crime family. He is clearly implicated in multiple felonies just from the information on the laptop alone.

Next Day Error

X - Other

The lie these Democrats are pushing is that Republicans are going to investigate Hunter Biden's drug addiction.

They're actually interested in Joe Biden's involvement in the crime family. He is clearly implicated in multiple felonies just from the information on the laptop alone.
If the evidence shows criminal activity, I support a full investigation and charges. Nobody is above the law.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If the evidence shows criminal activity, I support a full investigation and charges. Nobody is above the law.
Biden & Hillary are.

"If IF IF IF If IF...MAY MAY MAY MAY...MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT.
Get over it new revealed member with TDS.... TRUMP IS NOT CHARGED WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE IN WRONG DOING OF ANYTHING.
THERE IS NOTHING.
But..but... but.. but...IF there Is... WE got him now!
God Almighty, this s:censored2:t should be getting old even for the nuttiest left minded liberal.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish

How do you think the evidence on the laptop will hold up with its dubious chain of custody?

oldngray

nowhere special
Biden & Hillary are.

"If IF IF IF If IF...MAY MAY MAY MAY...MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT.
Get over it new revealed member with TDS.... TRUMP IS NOT CHARGED WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE IN WRONG DOING OF ANYTHING.
THERE IS NOTHING.
But..but... but.. but...IF there Is... WE got him now!
God Almighty, this s:censored2:t should be getting old even for the nuttiest left minded liberal.
But Schiff says he has the evidence!

Third time's the charm?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How do you think the evidence on the laptop will hold up with its dubious chain of custody?
That's an interesting question I would like investigated.

Forensic analysis shows data on the laptop was in fact altered. But it was only altered after it came into the possession of the FBI.

Why do you think the FBI was altering the data?

oldngray

nowhere special
That's an interesting question I would like investigated.

Forensic analysis shows data on the laptop was in fact altered. But it was only altered after it came into the possession of the FBI.

Why do you think the FBI was altering the data?
FBI wouldn't even admit they had the laptop until after the election.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
FBI.. so corrupt. So deep in the swamp. So will not answer straight questions.
I don’t know know if they will ever recover from the last 6 years. They won’t in my lifetime.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

giphy.gif