Spoiled Americans?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes I'm familiar with FMLA little lady.
He isn't a Walmart employee who needs time off because she just pushed a human being through her vagina.

He's the Secretary of Transportation of the United States of America. He shouldn't be taking 2 months off during a transportation crisis to play house with his husband.

He didn't even appoint an interim replacement. Let's just eliminate the entire position since you people don't think he should have to do his damn job.
But he’s gay so it’s ok.

vantexan

And you call yourself a "Christian"? LOL. It's so called "Christians" like you is why pews are empty, buildings are closing while Dioceses and Conferences are downsizing. And BTW do you ever hear of a little word called "discrimination"? I will commend you for admitting the fact that you are

I like this response. This is good sound information. The company Taiwan Semiconductor is the biggest among many of the spoils of war China is clearly after. Reports out last week showed that for the first time ever Japanese fighter planes landed on U.S. aircraft carriers as well as U.S. air tankers refueling UK aircraft. All of which took place in the Philippine Sea. In addition there is an accelerated effort being undertaken to bring back to the U.S. as many of those semiconductor foundries as quickly as possible.
The Bible condemns homosexuality so yes I'm practicing Christianity.

vantexan

And the $600 per week last year?
As I recall some areas gave $300, some gave $600. But it comes down to governance. When so many Democrat controlled jurisdictions shut down their small businesses there was no choice but to assist people. When it became clear that it wasn't necessary to do that places like Florida and Texas reopened while the Democrat strongholds insisted on paying people to not work. And still are in many states. At what point do you insist people go back to work?

Poop Head

Judge me.
How does that happen? If we don't allow foreign ownership of our domestic airlines then how could we in the interest of national security allow that to happen at our ports?
The guy that was in charge of Saddam Hussein's weapons program owns two or three ports on the east coast.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The FMLA was passed for the benefit of all parents regardless of sexual orientation whether they are public or private sector employees. And the current transportation secretary is a public sector employee.
Can the President of the United States take FMLA?