Staying/Getting Fit As A Delivery Driver: On Topic Please

trickpony1

I love how people are living longer than ever yet everything we touch or ingest is going to kill us.

The food source has changed dramatically for the worse since the end of WW II. The process has deteriorated food quality. Additives, enrichments, chemicals and the FDA thinks it all great.

StoptheAct1212

Drink water, and occasionally drink a sports drink. Stay away frim bad food on route.. Its rough because we work long hours, get home and eat dinner late and dint sleep much.. as i get older its rought to stay fit... buti also need to change my lifestyle...

MAKAVELI

GMO's. Just a fancy new name to scare people. Been around and just fine to eat for years.

I love how people are living longer than ever yet everything we touch or ingest is going to kill us.
People are living longer these days because of modern medicine not because the crap that we eat is good for us.

MAKAVELI

But most of the people who believe our food is killing us also believe modern medicine is doing all they can not to cure us.
Many illnesses and diseases are a direct result of our lifestyles. For example if one does not smoke their entire life there chances of getting lung cancer are pretty slim to none.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Many illnesses and diseases are a direct result of our lifestyles. For example if one does not smoke their entire life there chances of getting lung cancer are pretty slim to none.
Of course I'd just like to see more people try to strike a balance. It seems very all or nothing.