Staying/Getting Fit As A Delivery Driver: On Topic Please

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I couldn't even imagine gaining weight from this job. I know at least two drivers who lost 30 pounds from it. At one point last year the driving was really slow for me and I was able to hit my biggest gains ever from lifting. Once the driving picked back up (and has been at least a little steady since) I've found it hard to even touch that weight again.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I haven't found mine yet, it'll be a lot of work for me before I'm comfortable taking the shirt off.
The thing is for most people it's a 2-3 window to be shredded.

Very few people can walk around at under 7-8% body fat on a daily
Basis. Well without "help" at least.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I couldn't even imagine gaining weight from this job. I know at least two drivers who lost 30 pounds from it. At one point last year the driving was really slow for me and I was able to hit my biggest gains ever from lifting. Once the driving picked back up (and has been at least a little steady since) I've found it hard to even touch that weight again.
P*

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It's called protein bro...... Pack like 5 or so bars and a couple rtd protein shakes in your lunch cooler....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Or cottage cheese.

Or yogurt.
image.jpg

Keenj

I cut a lot of my soda and sugar intake at work. Strictly water and a small Gatorade for electrolytes. I also eat MREs at work. They're pretty tasty and no need to cook anything the night before.

The only bad habits I refuse to cut is my cup of morning coffee and my marlboros.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
We have a driver who power walks with his wife for about an hour every morning before work. We kid him that it is hard to tell how old he is because he is Oriental but the fact is that he is in amazing shape, takes care of his body and eats right. He tells us that he doesn't eat 3 meals but rather has "mini-meals" throughout the day. Our routes overlap and I know that he eats from the time he leaves in the morning up until he comes back in the evening.
They say mini meals actually works better and is healthy.