Staying/Getting Fit As A Delivery Driver: On Topic Please

Foamer Pyle

I don't know how anyone could put on weight in package. The only time I can put on weight is when we go on a cruise for a week, then I can gain weight. It's so hot in Florida in the summer, I find it hard to eat a 6" sub sometimes. The heat ruins my appetite. Last year I went to a Thai restaurant on my route, and the owner hooked me up with an extra large portion. I ate it all, didn't want to insult him. When I went back out into the heat, I was sick the rest of the day.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah, high calorie nutrition bars or something is what I ought to do.

These are good for a meal replacement or snack (depending on your calorie intake goals). And they don't taste like a "fitness bar" at all.

IMG_3607.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I cut a lot of my soda and sugar intake at work. Strictly water and a small Gatorade for electrolytes. I also eat MREs at work. They're pretty tasty and no need to cook anything the night before.

The only bad habits I refuse to cut is my cup of morning coffee and my marlboros.

MRE's suck but they are better than the "yard bird" we used to get from the in-flight kitchen when we were on alert.