Suggestions needed!!! please help

TheFigurehead

If the OP at 18...can't handle community college and a PT job, he has bigger issues.

He never said he couldn't handle it. He doesn't want to and doesn't need to. He wants to focus on school. You don't have to agree with his choices, but stop trying to frame the situation as if he "can't do it".

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He never said he couldn't handle it. He doesn't want to and doesn't need to. He wants to focus on school. You don't have to agree with his choices, but stop trying to frame the situation as if he "can't do it".
You don't have to agree with my post....but stop trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't say.

TheFigurehead

You don't have to agree with my post....but stop trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't say.

Stop making up scenarios that aren't occurring, then. You asked him why he couldn't do both. He clearly stated he wanted to focus on school, and didn't need the money. How in the world do you turn that into "he can't do it"? You then go on to tell him if he quits in less than a year, he won't be rehired. He clearly stated in the op that he is seasonal, and was offered a position which he isn't taking due to school. Again, where did you come up with this?

You are either have very low reading comprehension, or you are being willfully obtuse.

Bren_dan

Stop making up scenarios that aren't occurring, then. You asked him why he couldn't do both. He clearly stated he wanted to focus on school, and didn't need the money. How in the world do you turn that into "he can't do it"? You then go on to tell him if he quits in less than a year, he won't be rehired. He clearly stated in the op that he is seasonal, and was offered a position which he isn't taking due to school. Again, where did you come up with this?

You are either have very low reading comprehension, or you are being willfully obtuse.

"Willfully obtuse."

That's just good writing.

browner89

A sup is going to double his pay? Please explain to me how that works....I've worked here for years and I'm stumped on that option as a possibility, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Please educate the rest of us as to how that works at UPS.

I'm gonna start threatening to quit on a daily basis now until they double my pay. If they tell me where the door is I'll break out the "Just kidding, got ya!" line.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Apparently you are the one with a poor reading comprehension. Post #23 where I mentioned quitting before a year, I was talking to PT car washer about quitting and the do not rehire list, I was not speaking to the OP. Are you done?

TheFigurehead

Apparently you are the one with a poor reading comprehension. Post #23 where I mentioned quitting before a year, I was talking to PT car washer about quitting and the do not rehire list, I was not speaking to the OP. Are you done?

Touché. You are still one for three, however… and calling him a p***y was super classy.

J

jibbs

Is backpedaling tiring?

When I was a kid, I had a pretty sweet Dyno VFR that it was way easier to backpedal on than it was to regular-pedal.

Just, never show up. Knowing this company, would not be surprised if you stay on the books.

lmao, that would be pretty awesome to just show up after like 6 months and be allowed to start working like he'd never even left.