Superbowl halftime show old person complaint thread

oldngray

nowhere special
366-800.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Wasted talent. Just like Nita Strauss playing for Demi Lovato.

I gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming.

He gets a HUGE paycheck with Rihanna ,I;d say he is very well compensated for his talent.

Yep.

That's why they do it. It's hard for bands to make money these days. They are lucky to break even on touring,

no money in record sales, and about the only thing they make money on is merchandise sales.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's a divider, maybe.
Kari Lake didn't stand. I probably wouldn't either. I would have taken a knee. There is no protocol to stand.
"Lift Every Voice and Sing." The song is old . NAACP chief James Weldon Johnson wrote it in 1900, the "Black national anthem."
There is just one National Anthem.
70 percent of NFL players are African-American. 100% of the Super Bowl this year was Black and woke. It will be hard to make next year blacker.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's a divider, maybe.
Kari Lake didn't stand. I probably wouldn't either. I would have taken a knee. There is no protocol to stand.
"Lift Every Voice and Sing." The song is old . NAACP chief James Weldon Johnson wrote it in 1900, the "Black national anthem."
There is just one National Anthem.
70 percent of NFL players are African-American. 100% of the Super Bowl this year was Black and woke. It will be hard to make next year blacker.
I wouldn’t stand for that garbage either.