Take a look at the condition of this package as it was delivered by Fedex

dezguy

Look, I don't think anybody goes into this job being bitter about FedEx. It happens at a certain point in your career once you've dealt with the same :censored2: over and over again. Disdain for this company isn't innate, it's beaten into you day after day until you just can't see the good outweighing the bad anymore.
I wish I could like this post more than once. Spot on!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It's a freaking message board and if anyone gets that worked up over someone having a differing opinion, perhaps they'd be better served spending their free time doing something that isn't so taxing.
Maybe you should take your own advice then. Oh wait, you're getting paid to post here aren't you?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Look, I don't think anybody goes into this job being bitter about FedEx. It happens at a certain point in your career once you've dealt with the same :censored2: over and over again. Disdain for this company isn't innate, it's beaten into you day after day until you just can't see the good outweighing the bad anymore.

Gospel.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
What I dislike is anyone telling others they need to quit because A.) They don't know others' situations and B.) Its extremely rude.

ROTFLMAO!!! Wild ad hominem attacks are fine, but DON'T DARE TELL SOMEONE HE SHOULD QUIT. That's just rude!

dezguy

ROTFLMAO!!! Wild ad hominem attacks are fine, but DON'T DARE TELL SOMEONE HE SHOULD QUIT. That's just rude!
Who attacked him?

So, it's ok he told people they should have their own section of this forum created and they should quit but it isn't ok for those people to make a rebuttal?

Nice to see only those who have the same view points as 59 Dano are allowed to comment. Surely, 59 Dano has never attacked anyone, right? I mean it's not like 59 Dano jumps at the chance to make a backhanded comment whenever they can rather than debate the subject.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Who attacked him?

So, it's ok he told people they should have their own section of this forum created and they should quit but it isn't ok for those people to make a rebuttal?

Nice to see only those who have the same view points as 59 Dano are allowed to comment. Surely, 59 Dano has never attacked anyone, right? I mean it's not like 59 Dano jumps at the chance to make a backhanded comment whenever they can rather than debate the subject.

Oh yeah, I'm looking for an echo chamber! That's why I'm here, LOL! Sure I've made a few backhanded comments, and I'll make some more. Big difference between tossing one in every now and then and posting those to the exclusion of just about anything else.