Take a look at the condition of this package as it was delivered by Fedex

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You didn't want to stand there and listen to her; had a route to burn up.

You should come back, right after your next farewell manifesto.

I didn't want to stand there and listen to her as she complains about each and every package that I bring in there. She insists that I mark packages with a slight crease in the box as damaged and will read what I type in the remarks column before signing. I knew full well that she would have blown a gasket had she seen that package so I had her sign for the 8 that I delivered and then sheeted the damaged one while back in the car. Although I asked our PM clerk to RTS it I know that she will rewrap it and put it OFD on Monday.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is how a package sent by our company via FedEx Express from Canada arrived at the receiving doc at a hospital in the US last week. The recipient notified us of the condition of the box and we asked that they take a few pictures of it. We emailed the photos to FedEx Canada and got a form letter back (from fedex canadacustomerservice) that gave no indication that a person looked at them.

I suspect that the box was torn apart on purpose - either by an employee looking for drugs, or during the course of a US customs check. How could a box, in such a vulnerable condition, be handled through the delivery chain without losing any contents? Why did nobody at fedex even attempt to patch the box with duct tape?

View attachment 54851 View attachment 54850
Nothing to see here except some maroon shipper packed this wrong...move on.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I didn't want to stand there and listen to her as she complains about each and every package that I bring in there. She insists that I mark packages with a slight crease in the box as damaged and will read what I type in the remarks column before signing. I knew full well that she would have blown a gasket had she seen that package so I had her sign for the 8 that I delivered and then sheeted the damaged one while back in the car. Although I asked our PM clerk to RTS it I know that she will rewrap it and put it OFD on Monday.

..... which takes us back to post #137; the circle is complete.

dezguy

Oops. Sorry that I am only part time. Oh! If only I worked full time. Then I'd see what all of you are talking about. If only part timers were as wonderful as full timers. How can a person live with such shame?

I know plenty of full time drivers with many years in who don't feel the way you do.

Really though, you folks need your own separate "FedEx is Awful" section. Then the rest of us wouldn't have to look, hear and smell the same regurgitated "stuff" month after month.
Maybe you need your own FedEx is unicorn farts and sunshine section? Then the rest of us wouldn't have to look, hear and smell the same regurgitated "Aww FedEx isn't so bad! You guys are big meanies!" month after month.

You'd think, if this place were so unbearable, you'd stop posting here. I guess complaining about complaining solves the problem though...

MassWineGuy

It's only your posts, and those from similar snap, that are so tiring and repetitive.

There are definitely some things I'd rather FedEx do differently, but on balance I'm ok with things.

dezguy

It's only your posts, and those from similar snap, that are so tiring and repetitive.

There are definitely some things I'd rather FedEx do differently, but on balance I'm ok with things.
So then why post here? Why read all the "tiring and repetitive" stuff? You think FedEx is butterfly kisses and puppy farts. Others disagree

I'm curious as to what you think you're accomplishing here? Do you think, all of a sudden we're going to forget everything this company has taken and say "you know what? That MassWineGuy was 100% right!"?

If everything myself and "those from a similar snap" is so "tiring and repetitive", do yourself a favour and use the ignore function.

dex 84

Look, I don't think anybody goes into this job being bitter about FedEx. It happens at a certain point in your career once you've dealt with the same :censored2: over and over again. Disdain for this company isn't innate, it's beaten into you day after day until you just can't see the good outweighing the bad anymore.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So then why post here?

--snip--

I'm curious as to what you think you're accomplishing here? Do you think, all of a sudden we're going to forget everything this company has taken and say "you know what? That MassWineGuy was 100% right!"?

Maybe he'd like to be able to discuss things he likes and doesn't like about his job without idiots giving him grief for daring to have his own opinion. I swear, once anyone disagrees with the herd, it's as if a signal is given to unleash the fury. It's a freaking message board and if anyone gets that worked up over someone having a differing opinion, perhaps they'd be better served spending their free time doing something that isn't so taxing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do any of you guys know if the weekly minimum has changed for full timers? Someone I know is beating me down that it's 32.5 hours. I've always gotten 35 but it's been a while.

dezguy

Maybe he'd like to be able to discuss things he likes and doesn't like about his job without idiots giving him grief for daring to have his own opinion. I swear, once anyone disagrees with the herd, it's as if a signal is given to unleash the fury. It's a freaking message board and if anyone gets that worked up over someone having a differing opinion, perhaps they'd be better served spending their free time doing something that isn't so taxing.
Knock yourself out! As I said above, there is a nifty ignore function on this site. If he's so caught up on being able to discuss issues without having to see opinions he doesn't like, that function was built especially for people like him.

I'm hardly freaking out over his comments. On the contrary, I usually get a good laugh from the stuff people who get up in arms about the opinions that differ from mine or the majority here.

What I dislike is anyone telling others they need to quit because A.) They don't know others' situations and B.) Its extremely rude.

MAKAVELI

https://www.iamfedex.com/ May be the website he is looking for. Plenty of unicorns and rainbows for him to read about.;)