Take a look at the condition of this package as it was delivered by Fedex

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
He does have a point------there does seem to be a lot more whiners on the Express side of this forum.
1kENI2J.gif

You guys are a bunch of :censored2:?
yBCD9jm.gif

MassWineGuy

But he delivers mis-sorts and Saturdays!

Oops. Sorry that I am only part time. Oh! If only I worked full time. Then I'd see what all of you are talking about. If only part timers were as wonderful as full timers. How can a person live with such shame?

I know plenty of full time drivers with many years in who don't feel the way you do.

Really though, you folks need your own separate "FedEx is Awful" section. Then the rest of us wouldn't have to look, hear and smell the same regurgitated "stuff" month after month.

whenIgetthere

Oops. Sorry that I am only part time. Oh! If only I worked full time. Then I'd see what all of you are talking about. If only part timers were as wonderful as full timers. How can a person live with such shame?

I know plenty of full time drivers with many years in who don't feel the way you do.

Really though, you folks need your own separate "FedEx is Awful" section. Then the rest of us wouldn't have to look, hear and smell the same regurgitated "stuff" month after month.

Give it time, even PT see this company for what's it's worth, eventually. I drank the kool aid, too, till I got screwed over for the first time!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You know, as a part-timer, you've never had the experience of FedEx owning you, which they do when you are FT. Go FT for awhile, and then come back here and tell us how it went. Please continue placing your nose directly up the ass of this fine company...and see where it gets you.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
This is the "FedEx is Awful" section.
Here is what you want - iamfedex.com
You'll love it there. Everything is rainbows and unicorns farting cotton candy

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a package for a customer who is notorious for me having me note every single little thing that is wrong on each and every package. This package was trashed-----I brought it back as undeliverable without even showing it to her.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had a package for a customer who is notorious for me having me note every single little thing that is wrong on each and every package. This package was trashed-----I brought it back as undeliverable without even showing it to her.

We don't have that option. All damaged packages must go on road for the customer to refuse.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Probably more self-serving than anything else.;)