TCD/Preload Question

TTown Brown

Question about TCD's. Being a TCD I am asked at times to come out of Preload to be ready to drive. Management has asked that if I go into Preload, that I come on at 6:00-6:30. That's is fine when you get to drive 2-3 times a week but that is not always the case and has been getting more scarce as of late. I have decided to start going back to Preload at start and they can deal with the time to drive I have as I can't afford to keep losing hours. The Main Question is that I am a Pick in Preload and prefer to do this but have been told that when I was pulled out by the
center that they put someone else in that spot. What are my options? Thanks for the help.

TTown Brown

BrownTexas

If you have more seniority that the person they replace you with then you have the right to bump him. If not then you don't have a choice.

fres431

Always work your primary job..utility is optional. Let the center work around your hours they have to pull utility by seniority if they jump you cuz you refuse to skip your primary shift grieve it and get paid.

Sent using BrownCafe App

fres431

Just make sure you have 10hrs off between when you end as a driver and start preload..if your in the board as a helper I believe it's just 8hours between shifts

Sent using BrownCafe App