TDU

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why do you talk like your gonna be there? You will be in the basement trolling as usual just like most of Ken P's army of clowns.

Yup, no balls to put your name on the ballot. As for Edgar he can not even get a job driving..... He got a package car stuck in a parking structure and failed at driving twice. He filed an NLRB charge and it got dismissed because he is a dope. He has lost every Local and delegate election since 2010 and has to lie for votes. He is an embarrassment that puts on a front for his TDU Facebook buddies so he can get under Ken P's desk. Wednesdays vote count will be telling, you better stay off browncafe for a while because you gonna get ripped on.
I support reform.

I always have.

H needs to go before corruption grows in our union and more pension funds fail, and more concessionary contracts are im posed upon the members.

PK needs to go because either he is fiscally incompetent or outright stealing union funds.

I mean how do you go from the richest Teamster local to the poorest Teamster local?

Can you answer that Laguna?

I support reform.

I always have.

H needs to go before corruption grows in our union and more pension funds fail, and more concessionary contracts are im posed upon the members.

PK needs to go because either he is fiscally incompetent or outright stealing union funds.

I mean how do you go from the richest Teamster local to the poorest Teamster local?

You don't know which side of your mouth you are lying out of. You support right to work Koch brother and yourself like me when you put your letter into ups management.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How can any grown man feel bullied on an Internet forum. Like want kind of sissy thinks this way. The day I'm bullied on an Internet chat room it the day I cut off my testicles. Seriously what a bunch of sensitive boys. Grow a set and be a man.
I don't see you getting bullied in real life either. Just a hunch. Lol

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I support reform.

I always have.

Instead of blindly supporting reform, why don't you support progress instead?

Agreed. But what can you expect from a guy like that?
That he's just what we think he is so take what he says with a grain of salt. He pro right to work pro Koch pro GOP. Basically he's pro everything that will take the food off my kids plates. He's pro everything that will take away my union and what it can do for the future of not only my family but millions of other family. This country's union population is 11.7% and @realbrown1 way of thinking will wipe unions of the face of America. This in my opinion is very disgusting.

realbrown1

I like that he supports the Koch brothers who spend up to a billion a year on destroying unions. Let's put it this way. I wouldn't want to be on realbrown1's team. Anyone he supports is a loser.
The Koch brothers don't need my support.

And how would I support them?

I put it on my profile "cage to catch idiots".

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

Laguna do u still support corruption. ? Cock a doodle DOO brother
I think you may have misunderstood when you quoted me. Edgar who has been involved in every local election and or delegation election has lost every single one from 2010. Edgar is no leader and a straight up liar. Z is supporting a Edgar even though he lies to members and has posted financial core links during his Sany campaign. Now that being said I have no beef with you but if you want to stick up for a guy like that who is a cancer to my local well then game on. Because IMO there is no place for lying to members regardless if your TDU or the IBT.

LagunaBrown

I support reform.

I always have.

You can not even take care of yourself hiding behind a screen name on the internet, do you think you have any knowledge on how to run a local? If you could walk a mile PK's shoes you will be humbled. We all know you have no idea of how to read an LM-2 nor do you understand the concept of a non profit organization. Your just a propaganda machine that never lifts a hand to help the members. The people that can set aside their differences for the good of the member will contribute to the future of this local and not the people trying to run against it. This much is for certain as it is far easier for a group of novice construction workers to renovate a building than to knock it to the ground and build a new one (with their limited experience). The same is true for a locals progress so if you are not smart enough to combine an incumbents knowledge with your visions for the members then you are proven useless from the start. What you call reform is what I call an antiquated and failed plan.

realbrown1

You can not even take care of yourself hiding behind a screen name on the internet, do you think you have any knowledge on how to run a local? If you could walk a mile PK's shoes you will be humbled. We all know you have no idea of how to read an LM-2 nor do you understand the concept of a non profit organization. Your just a propaganda machine that never lifts a hand to help the members. The people that can set aside their differences for the good of the member will contribute to the future of this local and not the people trying to run against it. This much is for certain as it is far easier for a group of novice construction workers to renovate a building than to knock it to the ground and build a new one (with their limited experience). The same is true for a locals progress so if you are not smart enough to combine an incumbents knowledge with your visions for the members then you are proven useless from the start. What you call reform is what I call an antiquated and failed plan.
I know that you are a little slow.

Some would even call you special needs.

But you can not argue that our local is not doing what needs to be done financially for our members.

Just to give you an example of some of the other Teamster locals around the country are not screwing up like our local under PK.

Net Assets 2014:

Local 251 $829,148.00
Local 177 $10,526,543.00
Local 89 $662,922.00
Local 25 $5,219,259.00
Local 396 $5,220,629.00
Local 896 $5,767,253.00
Local 710 $500,680.00
Local 705 $13,021,237.00
Local 542 $1,508,226.00
Local 63 $474,157.00
Local 630 $5,563,711.00

Notice a pattern with these locals?

Positive Net Assets?

Now let us look at your local LagunaBrown

Net Assets 2014:

Local 952 -$410,416.00

And yet you still back PK.

And you run on his delegate slate.

What the hell is wrong with you?

realbrown1

Oh maybe just the $60 an our you will be making at the end of this contract?
Or maybe it's the corruption in the TEAMSTER leadship, the pension funds starting to fall like dominoes, the concessionary contracts that H has to impose upon the membership.

Or it could be still being GP into his 80's if elected to a new 5 year term.

I guess you can take your pick.

realbrown1

I think you may have misunderstood when you quoted me. Edgar who has been involved in every local election and or delegation election has lost every single one from 2010. Edgar is no leader and a straight up liar. Z is supporting a Edgar even though he lies to members and has posted financial core links during his Sany campaign. Now that being said I have no beef with you but if you want to stick up for a guy like that who is a cancer to my local well then game on. Because IMO there is no place for lying to members regardless if your TDU or the IBT.
Every election?

Where was he on the ballot in 2013's general election?

Are you lying or are you mistaken?