Teamsters Endorse OBAMA

mikestrek

OK, that was the final straw. What an extremely offensive, anti-American remark.
No American who EVER died in the service of their country died "for nothing".
What a horrible disrespectful thing to say. You owe this board, and every American serviceman/woman an apology. I think maybe you should shut your mouth for a while and think about the garbage you just spewed.
Moronic comments like that make me sick. I'm done with you, troll.
LIKE i SAID IN A PAST POST OVER9FIVE, That boat dont float nomore. I have two nephews in the army and navy and I'm going to work my tail end of to get those boys and all our boys pulled out of that war. If your mad at anyone you should direct that anger at George Bush, You know the guy hiding in the white house now waiting for his term to end quickly.

Remember? NO WMD's. I ask you for an Apology for suporting George Bush and alowing our fine soldiers to die because George Bush couldn't admit he made a mistake. The LIE stops now.

I say PULL our fine soldiers YESTERDAY.

But nice try pulling the patriotic thing.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
NO DEAL UPSLIFER, I say pull our fine troops YESTERDAY. ... IRAQ.

Okay rational people, both Republicans and Democrats.
In case you haven't noticed, Mike is a close-minded person who does seem capable of expressing himself in a coherent rational manner and we are giving him creditability by responding to his hate-filled, unintelligent rhetoric.
He is obviously a young twenty year old with no real life experiences to draw on and that is not interested in having rational discussions.

We do not have to respond to him...that is one of our options.
I suggest ignoring him for about 15 - 20 years until he learns how to think and minimally express himself. JMHO.

av8torntn

Remember? NO WMD's. I ask you for an Apology for suporting George Bush and alowing our fine soldiers to die because George Bush couldn't admit he made a mistake. The LIE stops now.

Why do you ignore the WMD's that were found? Why do you ignore the WMD's that were used by the Iraqi's against US troops? While it may or may not be true that no massive stockpiles of WMD's have been found why do you try and continue the myth that no WMD's were in or were found in Iraq?

paidslave

Why do you ignore the WMD's that were found? Why do you ignore the WMD's that were used by the Iraqi's against US troops? While it may or may not be true that no massive stockpiles of WMD's have been found why do you try and continue the myth that no WMD's were in or were found in Iraq?

Where are they? Baby Bush agreed they had none....

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
mike cant listen to that, it would be an "inconvienent truth" bush must have made him to it!:wink2:

BTW, it was documented that sadam did use chemical weapons on his own people several times. dont know how

1 he used wmd's in the past
2 clinton's statement
3 un inspection reports that clinton and then bush relied on to make decisions

i dont know with the evidence they had, how mike came to the conclusion that bush lied on this issue. others, probably, hell, he is president. but not on this one. unless of course all the others lied as well.......

d

mikestrek

Okay rational people, both Republicans and Democrats.
In case you haven't noticed, Mike is a close-minded person who does seem capable of expressing himself in a coherent rational manner and we are giving him creditability by responding to his hate-filled, unintelligent rhetoric.
He is obviously a young twenty year old with no real life experiences to draw on and that is not interested in having rational discussions.

We do not have to respond to him...that is one of our options.
I suggest ignoring him for about 15 - 20 years until he learns how to think and minimally express himself. JMHO.
hOAXTER, I take it the truth hurts. Correct? How did I rub you wrong? and I wish I could have my 20's back again but no I've ben with the company now 24 years. I take it you work for UPS also or retired? Anyway, I have no idea where your comment came from.

AV8TOR, AND CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE THOSE WMD's ARE EXACTLY RIGHT NOW.

And I don't care if Clinton or Bush lied about the WMD's. I still say

PULL OUR TROOPS YESTERDAY.

So now it's a bipartism issue not just a republican one?

av8torntn

AV8TOR, AND CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE THOSE WMD's ARE EXACTLY RIGHT NOW.

And I don't care if Clinton or Bush lied about the WMD's. I still say

Why don't you educate yourself? I will be glad to give you a starting point. I will tell you some have been found outside Iskandariyah Iraq. Some were found just north of Tikrit, Iraq.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf

Here is one story of a failed wmd attack on US troops.

https://web.archive.org/web/2008060...om/archive/m-n/mariani/2004/mariani052804.htm

UPS Lifer

OK, that was the final straw. What an extremely offensive, anti-American remark.
No American who EVER died in the service of their country died "for nothing".
What a horrible disrespectful thing to say. You owe this board, and every American serviceman/woman an apology. I think maybe you should shut your mouth for a while and think about the garbage you just spewed.
Moronic comments like that make me sick. I'm done with you, troll.

I couldn't agree more! I probably would not have been as eloquent as you. This troll forgets that we all have connections to this war including the two VP candidates.

I often wonder... It takes a unique individual to sign up for military service. No one forced them to enlist and for him to say all the soldiers want out does not jive with what my son has told me about these courageous young men and women.

I hate to say it but these are the type of people who vote the way they do. Will he be surprised when these troops don't come home when expected. They will just be moved to Afghanistan or stay in Iraq! BO is just trying to tell everyone what they want to hear. He will justify all his campaign promise failures after he gets in.... Mark my words and of course it will all be GW's fault!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Found a nice feature under profile...it is "Ignore List". Now anything posted by Mike shows up as seen below. This post just doubled it's inteligence quotient!

mikestrek
This user is on your Ignore List.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Where are they? Baby Bush agreed they had none....
Ever heard of iran? or any of the other areas that are close by. of course though, you would have us believe that because we found no huge stockpiles, that means that they didnt have them, or could create them?

please, get real. -piles of bodies due to chemical warfare against his own people, i guess that didnt happen either? maybe then the holocaust didnt happen either in your mind. after all, they didnt find 6 million bodies at the camps to prove it, did they.

d

Overpaid Union Thug

Why don't you educate yourself? I will be glad to give you a starting point. I will tell you some have been found outside Iskandariyah Iraq. Some were found just north of Tikrit, Iraq.

That link just about kills the WMD arguement for the liberals doesn't it? LOL! But anyway.....is this thread turning into the biggest cluster fu#$ or what? I never imagined a discussion about our union endorsing Obama, which was announced quite a while ago, could spiral out of control.

Ever heard of iran? or any of the other areas that are close by. of course though, you would have us believe that because we found no huge stockpiles, that means that they didnt have them, or could create them?

please, get real. -piles of bodies due to chemical warfare against his own people, i guess that didnt happen either? maybe then the holocaust didnt happen either in your mind. after all, they didnt find 6 million bodies at the camps to prove it, did they.

d

Nice point, I guess the holocaust must have been a lie.

mikestrek

Here is one story of a failed wmd attack on US troops.

https://web.archive.org/web/2008060...om/archive/m-n/mariani/2004/mariani052804.htm
av8tor, I'll quote you but this comment is for all that still think there were WMD's

First of all George Bush has already admit there were no WMD's. second av8tor I didn't ask for a starting point. I asked you to show me the WMD'S. You can shhot me a photo via e-mail oh! and while your at it shoot an e-mail to the pentagon because I'm sure they will want to see those photos. Oh! yOU DON'T HAVE ANY PHOTOS OR ANY WMD's in your hands right now. Sorry, the that sounds like more George Bush lies

No more Lies guys.

mikestrek

That link just about kills the WMD arguement for the liberals doesn't it? LOL! But anyway.....is this thread turning into the biggest cluster fu#$ or what? I never imagined a discussion about our union endorsing Obama, which was announced quite a while ago, could spiral out of control.
BIG_ARROW_UP, I'm trying to keep this about the endorsement of Obama by the Teamsters but some of your frinds keep talking about Osama and the war. But Gig_Arrow_up do other threads drift?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
mike

i could shoot you a photo of a wmd, but you dont have a clue as to what one would look like.

here is one for your reference

like i said, you would never recognise a wmd if you saw one......

best regards in your dream world

d
obama.jpg