Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

Instigator

I'm not your son O S water boy! He's responsible for 4 year progression!
Huge Teamcare bills!!
Allowing subcontracting...
I CAN KEEP GOing!!
Vote out hoffa hall and O

You got that water boy
Hall is also responsible for giving up the right to strike in this last negotiations and implementing the contract against the will of the membership.

10 point

Here's one for TeamCare:
Got two MRIs done thru US Imaging. Had to drive 40 miles (one way) to stay in network. TOTAL COST $0. (They said).

One of our drivers went locally to have one (1) MRI done about a month ago and he paid $700.00 out of pocket. (The old out of pocket charge was $400.00.) Not in network.

If I get a bill that's more than the $0.00 out of pocket I'll report back but so far I saved $1400.00 staying in network and driving the 1.5 hrs round trip. That was a pleasant surprise.

image.jpg
Hall is also responsible for giving up the right to strike in this last negotiations and implementing the contract against the will of the membership.

Here's one for TeamCare:
Got two MRIs done thru US Imaging. Had to drive 40 miles (one way) to stay in network. TOTAL COST $0. (They said).

One of our drivers went locally to have one (1) MRI done about a month ago and he paid $700.00 out of pocket. (The old out of pocket charge was $400.00.) Not in network.

If I get a bill that's more than the $0.00 out of pocket I'll report back but so far I saved $1400.00 staying in network and driving the 1.5 hrs round trip. That was a pleasant surprise.
I just saved 100 a night on my Disney world trip because they are renovating the hotel in some parts. I'm kinda jacked up about it. I'll still drop about 8gr but with my 150k total compensation package that hall has negotiated for me over my career I'll be good.

anHOURover

I just saved 100 a night on my Disney world trip because they are renovating the hotel in some parts. I'm kinda jacked up about it. I'll still drop about 8gr but with my 150k total compensation package that hall has negotiated for me over my career I'll be good.
Very few make what you brag about!
How bout the thousands who work for below poverty wages? Instead of bragging why don't you take a part timer with you? I bet you won't!! Your nothing but a meeeeeeeester!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Here's one for TeamCare:

This is why I have said from Day One that we all need to become smarter medical consumers.