Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

10 point

Why didn't Carey keep the cash bonus I used to get?
Prior to Carey's winning they spent it on two jets to the tune of 60 million (or more) didn't they? These, Carey sold and returned the money to the membership.

I didn't know Carey was running again. "Had balls" is correct not has.

Let's not compare hof to Ron in terms of quality leadership. Hof couldn't pull it off back then even with Chicago pulling for him.

804brown

hall negotiated those. That must be why Tim s has nobody running for secretary treasure.
Carey was in the room negotiating that deal. He understood UPS. He ACTUALLY was a UPS driver and knew the job. He had been dealing with UPS one on one as Local 804 President since 1968. It was HIS experience that made the 1997 contract a success. He picked Hall to be in charge of Package but Ron didnt have to be told things about UPS policies. Ron Carey knew the business and how to negotiate.
Ron only did on the national level WHAT HE DID FOR US FOR DECADES IN OUR LOCAL: he PUT MEMBERS FIRST!! He made promises, listened to the membership and never sold us out!! Whatever hall might (??) have learned from Ron, he certainly forgot by 2002 and the others. So it seems we need a change at the top. Its time to do what we all here on the cafe do: REFRESH the page!!

Carey was in the room negotiating that deal. He understood UPS. He ACTUALLY was a UPS driver and knew the job. He had been dealing with UPS one on one as Local 804 President since 1968. It was HIS experience that made the 1997 contract a success. He picked Hall to be in charge of Package but Ron didnt have to be told things about UPS policies. Ron Carey knew the business and how to negotiate.
Ron only did on the national level WHAT HE DID FOR US FOR DECADES IN OUR LOCAL: he PUT MEMBERS FIRST!! He made promises, listened to the membership and never sold us out!! Whatever hall might (??) have learned from Ron, he certainly forgot by 2002 and the others. So it seems we need a change at the top. Its time to do what we all here on the cafe do: REFRESH the page!!
Look it up bud. hall was the lead negotiator in 1997. You can augur coat your turd all you want. It's fact.

First of all I'm not your son .... Second of all you just admitted that hall is responsible to our current concessions!!
Fact!! Your leaders are toast!!
He's responsible for me making 150k a year in total compensation. He negotiated all contracts since 1991. You don't see what's going on in this country son. Philadelphia is a union town but the rest of the country isn't.

anHOURover

He's responsible for me making 150k a year in total compensation. He negotiated all contracts since 1991. You don't see what's going on in this country son. Philadelphia is a union town but the rest of the country isn't.
I'm not your son O S water boy! He's responsible for 4 year progression!
Huge Teamcare bills!!
Allowing subcontracting...
I CAN KEEP GOing!!
Vote out hoffa hall and O

You got that water boy

image.jpg
Can you post for us a picture of something that is "augur" coated?

I'm not your son O S water boy! He's responsible for 4 year progression!
Huge Teamcare bills!!
Allowing subcontracting...
I CAN KEEP GOing!!
Vote out hoffa hall and O

You got that water boy
Why do you get so mad? You know this is only a message board kid. If you can't make it here you can't make it out there.