Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

Spongebob1

FORMALLY

Is it formally voted out for their members not wanting them?

Or did they quit because they couldn't handle it and now want to try it again to see if it will be easier this time around working for over 1 million people?

Will they quit if it gets tough for them again?

Looking back your posts I see desperation Of an IBT Rep In fear of loosing his job,...... You guys don't get it, most of us are done with the status quo, what happened a year and a half ago is unforgivable, and I'm going to do everything I can do to change it,

5habits100

Looking back your posts I see desperation Of an IBT Rep In fear of loosing his job,...... You guys don't get it, most of us are done with the status quo, what happened a year and a half ago is unforgivable, and I'm going to do everything I can do to change it,
I'm not an IBT rep. Nice try.

The only thing I am desperate for is to make sure your buddy Tim doesn't get elected an cost the IBT more jobs and money than he cost his local.
Do what you need to do.

Spongebob1

I'm not an IBT rep. Nice try.

The only thing I am desperate for is to make sure your buddy Tim doesn't get elected an cost the IBT more jobs and money than he cost his local.
Do what you need to do.

There it is again,.....good o'l desperation, it's eating at you,......
Tim isn't the cause of the hemorrhaging that's been going on the last fifteen yrs,....

5habits100

Tim isn't the cause of the hemorrhaging that's been going on the last fifteen yrs,....
If it makes you feel better. Sure.
The only think eating at me is the remote possibility of Tim and his team of inexperience destroying my union.
Maybe the guy on his ticket who has been a PO for 8 months will help out. His UPS members want out of his local. They say don't get in trouble with these guys. His airline members wouldn't let him suspend the meetings for the summer because they are disgusted with him. There is much re to list but don't want to put it all out a one time.

One of the others running on Tims team from Columbus went all the way to Minnesota at the UPS Freight Panel and was playing politics with Z while his agent was hearing a case. He REALLY cares about the members.

Spongebob1

The only think eating at me is the remote possibility of Tim and his team of inexperience destroying my union.
Maybe the guy on his ticket who has been a PO for 8 months will help out. His UPS members want out of his local. They say don't get in trouble with these guys. His airline members wouldn't let him suspend the meetings for the summer because they are disgusted with him. There is much re to list but don't want to put it all out a one time.

One of the others running on Tims team from Columbus went all the way to Minnesota at the UPS Freight Panel and was playing politics with Z while his agent was hearing a case. He REALLY cares about the members.

I have no doubt that T.S will win his election, he's well liked and Liam will be thrown away by the IBT, they Really don't want another snake amongst them,
As far as the Minnesota trip, those guys campaigned early before the meeting,......your distortion of the truth amazes me,.......

10 point

Do you think it's easier for TJ to buck the system than to go with the flow?

10 point

I'm a bit more "open minded" than some of the guys in this thread, but I have to agree with this. Running stewards for International VP spots is a joke.

I can't see myself voting for Hoffa again unless something really obscene about Sylvester comes out. Same deal with Hall. I've met Sean O a few times and think he's a solid guy, pretty old school Teamster. No idea why Hoffa isn't stepping aside and letting this guy run for GST..
Maybe he likes the golf courses in Atlanta?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I have no doubt that T.S will win his election, he's well liked and Liam will be thrown away by the IBT, they Really don't want another snake amongst them,
As far as the Minnesota trip, those guys campaigned early before the meeting,......your distortion of the truth amazes me,.......
Lmfao!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
http:/www.teamstersunited.org/

There's two stewards that were formally B.A's read their Bio's,...... The rest I believe are officers,
Can't believe everything Lead, Wide, Shabbits, or Bug says on here, if so I have a bridge for sell,......
I agree "I can't see myself voting for Hoffa & Hall" and I won't,......
Do me a favor, calculate the experience of that team without Tim and Zucker. Tim was grabbing scraps because people didn't want to run with him.

Dude don't say hemorrhaging. You might cause mister high blood pressure some had luck. I heard he broke his leg once and gravy came out.