Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

5habits100

It was a fair question because it was asked honestly.
I never said I didn't trust your responses.

I believe that without Hall Hof's slate would be crippled. So compare the situation. I know you all are against TS due to alleged inexperience but some will take that over a knowledgeable liar that the company likes.

As for the DUI and disorderly conduct issues well, I read a report not too long ago of another one our Ohio boys up north who got drunk, threw a beer bottle in the bar, police came to arrest him (and did) but on the way out of the bar his pants came down and he exposed himself to the patrons in the bar. I'm sure you know him. He's been in two halls and still is.

Nothing much shocks me today when alcohol is involved. But he's probably at least 50 yrs old...not a college kid either.

Let's talk about divorces if we're going to get personal. That'll be a lengthy thread.
My response wasn't intended to be smart with you.

Without Hall and O, Hoffa wouldn't be in office

I don't have anything personal against TS I just don't want him or his team or inexperience screwing things up.

Regarding the DUI, I am not the one that made the comment on it. Don't really care about it.

As far as the up north comment how about some initials because that's a good one that I haven't heard.

10 point

My response wasn't intended to be smart with you.

Without Hall and O, Hoffa wouldn't be in office

I don't have anything personal against TS I just don't want him or his team or inexperience screwing things up.

Regarding the DUI, I am not the one that made the comment on it. Don't really care about it.

As far as the up north comment how about some initials because that's a good one that I haven't heard.
The "DUI" I typed was an error. It was responding to the alleged Chicago disorderly conduct you posted. I didn't take your post as anything but respectful. That's what's wrong with message boards.

I can't give you the initials because there's a few folks intently watching. I did read the police report from the newspaper and the bar is in our area.

Hope he didn't have his Teamster jacket (or underwear) on that day. ;)

Your deflection and refusal to answer the question would seems a bit hypocritical considering you mock someone who was charged once with DUI while turning a blind eye to policies that support putting a twice convicted drunkard behind the wheel of what could be an 80,000# killing machine.
I have several friends in the SAPP program. I fell for these people. Them getter by a second chance now does make me fell better for them. Some people can't help themselves. I also rescue animals and do like lost causes to a fault. You're reading to much into this in my opinion.

Last edited:
The "DUI" I typed was an error. It was responding to the alleged Chicago disorderly conduct you posted. I didn't take your post as anything but respectful. That's what's wrong with message boards.

I can't give you the initials because there's a few folks intently watching. I did read the police report from the newspaper and the bar is in our area.

Hope he didn't have his Teamster jacket (or underwear) on that day. ;)
Were you scared someone would tell on you and report you?

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have several friends in the SAPP program. I fell for these people. Them getter by a security be chance now does make me fell better for them. Some people can't help themselves. I also rescue animals and do like lost causes to a fault. You're reading to much into this in my opinion.
Were you vacated someone would tell on you and report you?
Have you ever considered taking up English as a second language?

It was a fair question because it was asked honestly.
I never said I didn't trust your responses.

I believe that without Hall Hof's slate would be crippled. So compare the situation. I know you all are against TS due to alleged inexperience but some will take that over a knowledgeable liar that the company likes.

As for the DUI and disorderly conduct issues well, I read a report not too long ago of another one our Ohio boys up north who got drunk, threw a beer bottle in the bar, police came to arrest him (and did) but on the way out of the bar his pants came down and he exposed himself to the patrons in the bar. I'm sure you know him. He's been in two halls and still is.

Nothing much shocks me today when alcohol is involved. But he's probably at least 50 yrs old...not a college kid either.

Let's talk about divorces if we're going to get personal. That'll be a lengthy thread.
Never heard of it.

You forgot to end your opinion with "These are facts".
Listen kid, I thought I've seen it all with the cheerleaders on here, but you take the cake. You can't get your head right. You hate Hoffa, you want Tim.
Then you don't want Tim.
Now you do.
But you hate TDU.
I don't know how old you are but can you just grow up a little. Your actually annoying. You remind me of that other guy.
Which guy? The English major or the nut job?

Spongebob1

I think TJ should have been in the room with his agent hearing the case if he went all the way to Minnesota. This s has nothing to do with bucking the system it's about doing what's right. TJ never goes to UPS panels now he shows up at a national using the members money so he can make a wasted attempt at campaigning. Another little known fact about TJ. He really wasn't their first or second choice in the last election either but the others turned it down so he was a last resort. You don't have to trust me 10 point but ask around Ohio and find out the fact for yourself. And while your at it if you talk to anyone in 100 ask if TJ got drunk in a bar in Chicago and tried to start a fight.

Fear, desperation and distortion,......don't know the story about a bar in Chicago, I wasn't there so no comment,......do you even know what "fact" means?
Because apparently you don't,.....

5habits100

Fear, desperation and distortion,......don't know the story about a bar in Chicago, I wasn't there so no comment,......do you even know what "fact" means?
Because apparently you don't,.....
Your fear and desperation is making you write fear and desperation a lot. Just grab your teddy bear and curl up with your web of liars.