Telltale signs that you have been putting in too many hours:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have been working 12, 13 and 14 hour days. Today, I went to start my personal car by reaching for the FOB on my belt.:teethy:

My car does have a remote starter. I start it from the pkg car when I get back to the center and by the time I do my turn-in and punch out it is defrosted and toasty warm.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight...Prolly put in a triple shift today. But I won't have to double the rest of the week, so it'll be totally worth it!

C

chuchu

I've seen a fatigued driver put his diad to his ear to answer when his cell phone rang. To many electronic devices and not enough sleep!:1eye:

UPSGUY72

my personal car has a FOB it never leave my pocket I don't have to touch at all just get close to the door to open and in the car to start.

I worked a total of 40 minutes OT last week. We are being dispatched with a normal 9.1 day or less accounting for the helper increased stop per hr. My center usually have around 40 give or take routes out on any giving day we had 66 out last Monday. There are two center in my building .

browntroll

cant say too many hours since i work in hub, but i have had dreams this past week of me on
a sort belt trying to break jams luckily i wake up as soon as its time for work:crazy:.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We have been working 12, 13 and 14 hour days. Today, I went to start my personal car by reaching for the FOB on my belt.:teethy:

I did the same thing Friday night... And today at the grocery store I reached to the left side of my chest for a pen that wasn't there.

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app

Marne Vet

I grabbed my razor one night after work and put toothpaste on it. Caught myself, and just stared at it in disbelief for a few seconds. Over worked drivers sure do make safety sense huh?