Tentative Agreement Announcement Date

When will a tentative agreement between the union and the company be announced?

• Total voters

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
carol laughing.gif
transparent.png

Johney

On a side note the biggest lames are the guys who jumped on disability last week or in the last few weeks. Scared of the loss of paycheck and don’t want to picket. I have no respect for anyone that does that. We had two do it last week. If you are on disability you still get paid. Total pusillanimous probably getting screamed at by their wives that they can’t afford the loss of income.
Screw disability need to get hurt and file comp it pays far more.

anonymous23456

Maybe Trump will say the following:

I will get the Union a deal in 1 hour. Just 1 hour... It will be a beautiful deal. Carol is a killer! She is a very smart and charming woman. I heard she did a wonderful job at Home Depot. But I will get the Union a fantastic deal...You know, I will go into a meeting with Carol and we will make a wonderful deal. Everyone will be happy with it....just 1 hour. That's all I need. I’ve known her for a very long time…and we get along very well.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Maybe Trump will say the following:

I will get the Union a deal in 1 hour. Just 1 hour... It will be a beautiful deal. Carol is a killer! She is a very smart and charming woman. I heard she did a wonderful job at Home Depot. But I will get the Union a fantastic deal...You know, I will go into a meeting with Carol and we will make a wonderful deal. Everyone will be happy with it....just 1 hour. That's all I need.
I’ve known her for a very long time…

ManInBrown

Screw disability need to get hurt and file comp it pays far more.
Of course it pays more but pretending you got hurt at work is no joke. Puts a huge spotlight on yourself. You want to do that go ahead, disability they don’t even care. And here if you go on comp they make you report to work for 30 days and just sit around. After 30 you stay home. Disability you’re out day 1.

nWo

WC for me involved a supervisor telling me he wasn't going to :censored2:ing give me light duty and me not getting a paycheck for 3 months. But that back paycheck was dope. And beating UPS and liberty mutual in multiple WC hearings is very satisfying.

Wally

Of course it pays more but pretending you got hurt at work is no joke. Puts a huge spotlight on yourself. You want to do that go ahead, disability they don’t even care. And here if you go on comp they make you report to work for 30 days and just sit around. After 30 you stay home. Disability you’re out day 1.
Don't you really have to be banged up for that to work either way? Around here, they put everyone on light duty. You answer phones or count paper clips for eight hours.

nWo

But yeah we have a dude who's on disability more often than not. Everyone says he probably only has 15 years worth of pension credit after being employed here 30+ years.

Wally

But yeah we have a dude who's on disability more often than not. Everyone says he probably only has 15 years worth of pension credit after being employed here 30+ years.
We had one that got caught doing landscaping while on disability. Dummy was working and a sup on a ride spotted the fool.

If you are going to cheat, best to go where no one knows you.