Thanksgiving, holidays

bacha29

I will be off 4 days next week and 9 days for Christmas. Proof enough for me. Even though you will cry and moan about something.
If the company decides to recognize your time of service. Hopefully your blind trust and devotion to that company will not come back to haunt you This entire site is full of comments from people who placed their faith and trust in that company only to have it betrayed repeatedly. In fact they could pull those days telling you to work and you would obediently work them because you have nothing in writing that guarantees you the time off. Remember you are an " at will" employee with nothing to effectively back you.

Oldfart

If the company decides to recognize your time of service. Hopefully your blind trust and devotion to that company will not come back to haunt you This entire site is full of comments from people who placed their faith and trust in that company only to have it betrayed repeatedly. In fact they could pull those days telling you to work and you would obediently work them because you have nothing in writing that guarantees you the time off. Remember you are an " at will" employee with nothing to effectively back you.
What a loser you are. LOL

dezguy

What a loser you are. LOL
OohBurn.gif

Oldfart

Calling me a "loser" is a clear admission on your part that my earlier comments are indisputable facts.
Facts are. I will be off 4 days next week. And 9 days at Christmas. Those FACTS drive you nutty. It kills you that I make more than you, have a better pension than you and most likely have more money than you. Get over it. Others have more than me, I accept that.

bacha29

Facts are. I will be off 4 days next week. And 9 days at Christmas. Those FACTS drive you nutty. It kills you that I make more than you, have a better pension than you and most likely have more money than you. Get over it. Others have more than me, I accept that.
Happy to have molested your mind again. Look the facts speak for themselves. when it comes to the conduct of your beloved company in recent years. Primarily due to your DOB you managed to get into X during it's developmental years. That was then. This is now. A completely different company operating in a different era and a different economy where EPS is all that matters now and going forward and the people who are out there carrying out the basic task of picking it up here hauling it over there and putting it down some place else are simply not going to have it as good as you had it And it's up to you to come to terms with that reality the best way you know how.

Oldfart

Happy to have molested your mind again. Look the facts speak for themselves. when it comes to the conduct of your beloved company in recent years. Primarily due to your DOB you managed to get into X during it's developmental years. That was then. This is now. A completely different company operating in a different era and a different economy where EPS is all that matters now and going forward and the people who are out there carrying out the basic task of picking it up here hauling it over there and putting it down some place else are simply not going to have it as good as you had it And it's up to you to come to terms with that reality the best way you know how.
Jealousy drives you crazy doesn't it.

While I am in Hollywood Florida waiting on the Ford Championship Weekend to begin at Homestead, you are dreading the beginning of another work day at a job you hate, doing a job that you are barely competent to do and wishing you could do something else, but you are just to ignorant to do anything else. Just be thankful that you even have a job. You criticize the "Rich white men" in American business, but if it wasn't for 1 particular rich white man, you would be flipping square ones at Wendys. Don't get discouraged. You just might make something of yourself 1 day. I doubt it, but anything is possible.

Go Cousin Carl. Gonna take the Championship this year. I can't wait till the action starts tonight with the truck race. Look for me on TV this Sunday. I will have a cold Bud in my hand and a Carl Edwards T-shirt on.

Last edited:

Oldfart

Hey bacha. A BEAUTIFUL day in the Miami area today. The weather is great and the excitement is growing as the time for the days festivities grows nearer. Meanwhile in 'hell land" where you are. You are filling your van up with packages and you are dreading each moment as the belt rolls by. The thought of having to actually do some work is churning your stomach and you are thinking about how miserable you are. Look at the bright side. Well, actually YOU never have a bright side. Have a nice day bacha. Well, YOU never have a nice day either.

bacha29

Jealousy drives you crazy doesn't it.

While I am in Hollywood Florida waiting on the Ford Championship Weekend to begin at Homestead, you are dreading the beginning of another work day at a job you hate, doing a job that you are barely competent to do and wishing you could do something else, but you are just to ignorant to do anything else. Just be thankful that you even have a job. You criticize the "Rich white men" in American business, but if it wasn't for 1 particular rich white man, you would be flipping square ones at Wendys. Don't get discouraged. You just might make something of yourself 1 day. I doubt it, but anything is possible.

Go Cousin Carl. Gonna take the Championship this year. I can't wait till the action starts tonight with the truck race. Look for me on TV this Sunday. I will have a cold Bud in my hand and a Carl Edwards T-shirt on.
Neither I or any one for that matter could be jealous of you blatant ignorance. As for my association with FXG. They came looking for me not the other way around as it was with you. But in a few days from now you'll be back doing what you for some sick reason enjoy doing and that's puffing the corporate phallus. By the way. I sold my FXG contract and am now doing something far most beneficial to the nation as a whole than sitting on hot bleachers drinking beer and watching a bunch of cars going round and around burning up fuel proving nothing more than the fact that a car can indeed go very fast if you put a big enough engine in it.

Oldfart

Neither I or any one for that matter could be jealous of you blatant ignorance. As for my association with FXG. They came looking for me not the other way around as it was with you. But in a few days from now you'll be back doing what you for some sick reason enjoy doing and that's puffing the corporate phallus. By the way. I sold my FXG contract and am now doing something far most beneficial to the nation as a whole than sitting on hot bleachers drinking beer and watching a bunch of cars going round and around burning up fuel proving nothing more than the fact that a car can indeed go very fast if you put a big enough engine in it.
You no longer work for the company yet you constantly whine and complain about it? Why bother. Oh yea, you have no life so you have to get on here to have a purpose in life.
You are doing something more beneficial? That's good. The world always needs ditch diggers.

Hot bleachers? Gonna be 75 to 80 over the next few days in Homestead. It was actually a little cool at Phoenix last week but the action was great and the trip was well worth it.

bacha29

You no longer work for the company yet you constantly whine and complain about it? Why bother. Oh yea, you have no life so you have to get on here to have a purpose in life.
You are doing something more beneficial? That's good. The world always needs ditch diggers.

Hot bleachers? Gonna be 75 to 80 over the next few days in Homestead. It was actually a little cool at Phoenix last week but the action was great and the trip was well worth it.
I still have an economic interest. If you want to sit there with Charlie Redneck and Billy Joe Sixpack watching cars go round and around be my guest. I couldn't care less. And you can go on defending that company whose balls you perform unmentionable acts on. Why? Because the you experiences you've had with that company from decades ago will not change the minds of those who are still there. And rest assured they won't stoop to doing the acts you have performed in the past to preserve their standing.

Oldfart

I still have an economic interest. If you want to sit there with Charlie Redneck and Billy Joe Sixpack watching cars go round and around be my guest. I couldn't care less. And you can go on defending that company whose balls you perform unmentionable acts on. Why? Because the you experiences you've had with that company from decades ago will not change the minds of those who are still there. And rest assured they won't stoop to doing the acts you have performed in the past to preserve their standing.
Have you EVER had a positive thought and a GOOD day? Sounds like you were dropped on your head and abused as a child. Maybe you are Roman Catholic and a Priest used you as a sex toy.

bacha29

Have you EVER had a positive thought and a GOOD day? Sounds like you were dropped on your head and abused as a child. Maybe you are Roman Catholic and a Priest used you as a sex toy.
Every post post you put on this site serves to expand the depth the breadth and the clarity of your ignorance. You are a racist, and a bigot. No surprise given where you come from, making it easy to understand why UPS didn't want you around anymore.

vantexan

You leavin' the country too? Well, you did say it was beneficial to the nation, ROFLMAO!!