Thanksgiving, holidays

Oldfart

It's a Catholic Church problem that required a Catholic Church solution but after decades of cover ups and inaction law enforcement had no choice but to act. Interviews with church officials their response was always the same.......the church, the church , the church. Nothing else mattered to them. therefore what ever comes out of this good but much more likely bad the Catholic Church and it's officials have nobody to blame but themselves
Mercy. I totally agree with you and you said it perfectly. Great job.

dezguy

It's a Catholic Church problem that required a Catholic Church solution but after decades of cover ups and inaction law enforcement had no choice but to act. Interviews with church officials their response was always the same.......the church, the church , the church. Nothing else mattered to them. therefore what ever comes out of this good but much more likely bad the Catholic Church and it's officials have nobody to blame but themselves
As I said, I'm glad all this was brought to light and I truly pray it causes radical change. I believe Pope Frank is taking the necessary steps to clean up the church.

Despite all that, I stand by my comment that I believe there are more in the church doing good than there are those who cause malice.