The I told you so thread

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
H2O down over 6400.

He needs to win big in the Western and Canada or he is done.

This is a lot closer than you thought Lead. And a possible loss.

anHOURover

IM BACK!! TOLD YOU LEAD!! I DON'T HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT FRED'S BREATH ANYMORE! YOU SAID IT WOULDNT EVEN BE A CONTEST! THE VP'S WHO YOU SAID HAVE NO EXPERIENCE ARE NOW GOING TO BE IN OFFICE! WHATS IN THE WATER UP IN THAT SESS POOL CALLED NEW ENGLAND?? ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG ROOKIE! ALSO CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FROM 251 FOR KEEPING THE SCUM OUT OF OFFICE LAST MONTH ! UNITED ACTION 251 !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
IM BACK!! TOLD YOU LEAD!! I DON'T HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT FRED'S BREATH ANYMORE! YOU SAID IT WOULDNT EVEN BE A CONTEST! THE VP'S WHO YOU SAID HAVE NO EXPERIENCE ARE NOW GOING TO BE IN OFFICE! WHATS IN THE WATER UP IN THAT SESS POOL CALLED NEW ENGLAND?? ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG ROOKIE! ALSO CONGRATS TO THE BOYS FROM 251 FOR KEEPING THE SCUM OUT OF OFFICE LAST MONTH ! UNITED ACTION 251 !!!
mrw-i-see-a-post-with-unnecessary-caps-lock-53008.gif

anHOURover

HEY BUG!!
YOUR DAYS OF SCREWING OVER THE MEMBERSHIP ARE ALMOST OVER !!
YOU SAID IT WOULDNT EVEN BE CLOSE !
YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL ! I GUARANTEE YOU WONT SHOW FACE !
BUG ? BIGUNIONGUY IM CALLING YOU OUT! WAKE UP! YOU NEGLECTED THE MEMBERS FOR YEARS!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
HEY BUG!!
YOUR DAYS OF SCREWING OVER THE MEMBERSHIP ARE ALMOST OVER !!
YOU SAID IT WOULDNT EVEN BE CLOSE !
YOU THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL ! I GUARANTEE YOU WONT SHOW FACE !
BUG ? BIGUNIONGUY IM CALLING YOU OUT! WAKE UP! YOU NEGLECTED THE MEMBERS FOR YEARS!
And where have you been?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Z better bring his A game or his ass will be out in the next election and we'll try again...put em in and if they don't bring some new ideas to the table kick their ass out!!!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Z better bring his A game or his ass will be out in the next election and we'll try again...put em in and if they don't bring some new ideas to the table kick their ass out!!!

If Z get's elected--still too early to say--I hope he brings his A game too. But obviously, the bar has been set very low by Hoffa.