The I told you so thread

10 point

I agree you do but elections cost money and with national right to work looming we need to cut unneeded costs. Sending our 1,200,000 ballots that went in a land fill is bogus.
Charge the non-voters for the cost to produce and process the ballots that weren't sent in. Add it to their next month's dues.
Maybe that'll get their minds right.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Some respect. He was an underdog and put up a good fight
27370.jpg

anHOURover

I'm sorry....

Were you saying something ??

-Bug-
BUG!! do you see the members are unhappy yet??
time to change your ways to serve the members !

"This strike marks a new era, ... This victory sends a signal that American workers are on the move again. After 15 years of taking it on the chin, working families are telling big companies that we will fight for the American dream."

Brown Spider

This gives a strong case for having your elected officials vote on the election. Members don't care to vote. The officers and agent should do it then.
That's the way it once was Belly. Officers and Agents were delegates by virtue of their local union positions and voted for International Officers in person...by voice...at the convention. Most of those votes were nearly unanimous. What a surprise! So much for the privacy of a secret ballot. So much for the need for candidates to actually put their records on the line. So much for the careers of hard working local officers who had the backbone to stand up to the intimidation of a Jackie P.

Frankly Belly, this Union is a lot bigger than the idiotic ranting and bullying of an appointed Trustee. It's also big enough to deal with the democratic process of electing our International Officers that was given to our members 25 years ago.

LeadBelly

Banned
You were also pretty confident in the Indians and Clinton.
Honestly I still am in the Indians. They are young. I think we will be there again next year playing the Cubs. I have to hand it to the Cubs. They believed in themselves and were the better team. Best World Series I've seen yet. It was an emotional roller coaster. I know you are from Chicago. If you are a Cubs fan I say congratulations to you. Your team is awesome.

Clinton. I don't like Clinton at all. I was A Bernie Sanders guy all the way. When she became the nominee I felt like someone pooped in my icecream.

upsgrunt

Honestly I still am in the Indians. They are young. I think we will be there again next year playing the Cubs. I have to hand it to the Cubs. They believed in themselves and were the better team. Best World Series I've seen yet. It was an emotional roller coaster. I know you are from Chicago. If you are a Cubs fan I say congratulations to you. Your team is awesome.

Clinton. I don't like Clinton at all. I was A Bernie Sanders guy all the way. When she became the nominee I felt like someone pooped in my icecream.

Thanks, but I'm not from Chicago, and not a cubs fan. I live for the Cardinals, but everyone loves to see a 108 year old curse lifted.
Cheers