The Real Deal

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Seriously....My job consists of listening to a bunch of whine asses who make 75k and up, day after day.Now granted, not all drivers are ungrateful but a lot are. Be grateful that there is that much work, thats what pays your ridiculously over paid wages.The ones that are, your job is NOT the hardest job in the world. Im sorry, but you bitch day in and day out because of the work load you have on that particular day. Boo hoo your makin up near 100k a year. There are so many people in this world that work 100 times harder and make 10 times less money than you. Its sickening. go bust your ass 12 hrs a day for minimum wage and then tell me how you feel. You dont even need an education to be a driver. And then you bitch about management and rules. Granted there are some stupid ridiculous guidelines out there but you need to remember that you are an employee. Bottom line, don't be an ungrateful pos, other people arnt so fortunate. Be glad you have the work load...or else you would be jobless or bitch that there isnt enough work to put in the hours you want.
PLEASE humor me tell what your job title is. Im guessing oms. Paid to talk on the phone. And pretend to be big boss man when the center manager leaves the office to take a leak. The last time I looked, we were in the delivery business- not the phone answering business- Do yourself a favor and brown up and get some of that "easy money". Then come back and tell me what you think.

Sent using BrownCafe App

OPTION3

Two---savings and checking.

I'm talking about those drivers who feel that they DESERVE industry leading wages and benefits for a job which requires only a HS diploma and driver's license.

I work my butt off and am grateful to have this job. I don't feel ENTITLED to anything.
10393740_259332970933660_7065899002724513388_n.jpg

OPTION3

It shouldn't matter where the individual worked his way up or was hired off the street----all should be grateful to have a job which most people outside of the company would love to have.
It shouldn't matter where the individual worked his way up or was hired off the street----all should be grateful to have a job which most people outside of the company would love to have.
10431560_10203955353072719_980349553165283941_n.jpg
……………..When ALL of your online personalities get together

gman042

Been around the block a few times

I'm talking about those drivers who feel that they DESERVE industry leading wages and benefits for a job which requires only a HS diploma and driver's license.

I work my butt off and am grateful to have this job. I don't feel ENTITLED to anything.

Many times it is not the driver that has made the sacrifices and put in the years of service that feels the sense of entitlement. It is the junior drivers the SEE what the senior drivers have and they want it now without putting in the time.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Many times it is not the driver that has made the sacrifices and put in the years of service that feels the sense of entitlement. It is the junior drivers the SEE what the senior drivers have and they want it now without putting in the time.
Exactly....or the new PTers who think they can cut the line....nope!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One need go no further than the discussion on Teamcare to see what the OP and I are talking about. In what world should people feel that they should be entitled to superior healthcare, especially without having to pay for it?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Not every Joe Blow can be sucessful as a driver simply because he has a diploma and
a license....people who can't cope with the physical aspects or the mental stress will wash out eventually.

upschuck

In an industry where a HS education is all that is needed, someone has to have industry leading benefits, and since we do the most work, I think that we should have the best compensation.