The rumors are flying

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't know why you guys have faith in are union and them being able to keep are jobs, union can't do anything if ups decides to go automated and close buildings
This most likely was going to happen anyway. Automation means more profits!

Thebrownblob

Maybe, maybe not
Well, I’ve never had a contract with this much money in it all at once. so it is historic and contractually people being let go will be by seniority. If they are Union. Obviously, there’s a little more to that story with buildings being closed and people being transferred, and if they want to go or not, but generally speaking low seniority goes bye-bye first.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Well, I’ve never had a contract with this much money in it all at once. so it is historic and contractually people being let go will be by seniority. If they are Union. Obviously, there’s a little more to that story with buildings being closed and people being transferred, and if they want to go or not, but generally speaking low seniority goes bye-bye first.
They all go when a building closes unless they want to travel to the moon and back

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
She is.
Everybody knows black people can't grow beard.
zhpsY-1667423246-17774-list_items-mr._t_fun_fact_general_one.jpg
daaah?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
She said that she was flabbergasted to learn that employees here wouldn't recommend brown to their family and friends as a good place to work. She was going to raise that metric because she wasn't happy with it so in her eyes beards were the solution ...not actually making this place a safe decent place to work where you aren't micromanaged to death and treated like a damn packmule every day.
She’s a corporate stooge