The rumors are flying

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The optimization plan, code-named Network of the Future, is expected to save $3 billion per year by 2028 through better productivity, according to a new strategic framework outlined by management on Tuesday. The leadership team explained why it is targeting premium segments such as health care and small businesses, as well as nearshoring trends, as big opportunities.

big bad brown

She wants all this automation done by 2028. Same time our contract is up. More than a coincidence? I’m I overthinking this in that this will be used to try to break the union?

Anthropomorphic Cow

She wants all this automation done by 2028. Same time our contract is up. More than a coincidence? I’m I overthinking this in that this will be used to try to break the union?
You are overthinking it. We are talking about a marginal reduction in workers, mostly in management and part timers. The technology is not here to completely replace workers the sky is not falling

Hell yes!!!
emuuaYQq2k5QZ8I0SZ.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The optimization plan, code-named Network of the Future, is expected to save $3 billion per year by 2028 through better productivity, according to a new strategic framework outlined by management on Tuesday. The leadership team explained why it is targeting premium segments such as health care and small businesses, as well as nearshoring trends, as big opportunities.
Hope it works better than Orion