"The Scab" trying to intimidate Teamsters United campaigners at UPS Arizona

Once a Scab...Always a Scab
It obviously worked or you wouldn't have started a thread here on this mega populated social media conglomerate of a social media platform.

On another note when you see the vote count on or around November 16h you will be very intimidated. This will be reality setting in. The teamsters united movement is about as big as a bowel movement. A quick flush and a spray of freshener and it will all just go away.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It obviously worked or you wouldn't have started a thread here on this mega populated social media conglomerate of a social media platform.

On another note when you see the vote count on or around November 16h you will be very intimidated. This will be reality setting in. The teamsters united movement is about as big as a bowel movement. A quick flush and a spray of freshener and it will all just go away.
Kind of like:
...or they might just change their name and rock on?

Not everyone can use this site as a springboard. You have to be the full package. Very few have that full package. The alpha usually rises to the top while others just aimlessly flail away. Life's kinda like that. Others grab the opportunity while others sit there and make all the wrong moves. Life is a vicious cycle

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not everyone can use this site as a springboard. You have to be the full package. Very few have that full package. The alpha usually rises to the top while others just aimlessly flail away. Life's kinda like that. Others grab the opportunity while others sit there and make all the wrong moves. Life is a vicious cycle
Stay with it.
Don't be discouraged, and I'm sure it will work out for you one day.