The support for H2O is so strong overwhelming across the United States and Canada

hyena

I'll take your word.
Moderated reports do not have who reported it or whose post was moderated.
I rarely look at the reports anyway.
I just work the Reported Queue and the Moderation Queue.
If it doesn't show up in those two places, I probably will not see.
Did you delete my posts earlier? If so
image.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Better check your pension fund rules as to what you can do and how many hours you can work.

BTW, how's that maple syrup thing looking?

Our BA has told us that one of the trade offs of the proposed cuts will be the relaxing of the hours worked restrictions.

That has been put on the back burner to simmer for awhile.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
...which is a point he has yet to realize....there was no way they were going to keep their healthcare, regarldless of how many times they voted no....H did the right thing for the union as a whole...
Actually, had the contract not been imposed by H&H, that's exactly what did and would have happened.
We would have continued to enjoy our superior HC plan and would not have be facing an unprecedented $400 annual deductible next year.

It was never my contention that these hold out Locals deserved more, rather the whole country needed to be brought up to our level of benefits, by a company at the top of their game.
Instead, we got Teamcare and were once again used to bolster a destined to fail Central States entity.
Neat

SoCalUPS

Can we just hand H&H the election already? Why do we need to spend money on an election when FZ and crew will not even receive 1% of the vote.