The time has come

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If we had a minimum post count before we could start a new thread, then we might get a lot of "hi", "good morning", and crap like that just to get up to the limit.
At least we would know it wasn't just a momentary lapse in judgement. They really are stupid.

Indecisi0n

Hi my name is dick , my driver told me to put my name on my pants , so when we take them off I know which ones are mine

By the way is it right for my driver to run me to death walking pkg's to the front door and back , while he sits in the truck fixing the loaders mess and lining up our next stops

Also do you think ups will hire me after the first I am a hard worker and I think I can help out a lot by going into management
He said dick.

T

Turdferguson

For an informal poll.... Who here thinks its time to add a minimum post count for anyone wanting to start a new thread? I know barnyard and I are on the same page how do the rest of you feel?
Where's the poll at you lazy D*?

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Hi my name is dick , my driver told me to put my name on my pants , so when we take them off I know which ones are mine

By the way is it right for my driver to run me to death walking pkg's to the front door and back , while he sits in the truck fixing the loaders mess and lining up our next stops
image.jpg

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
If we had a minimum post count before we could start a new thread, then we might get a lot of "hi", "good morning", and crap like that just to get up to the limit.

We already have that. Just to name a few single word responses. No names mentioned.

TTKU

wut?

D*