The @turdferguson answer thread

oldngray

nowhere special
Why do your in-laws steal your spoons?

Because they think they're forks.

spoon fork.jpg

I just watched "Bee Season" with Richard Gere.

Ok, "Bee Season"......STUNK !!!!!

What the :censored2: was Richard Gere thinking when he read this script?? !!

Does he forget what a good script reads like ? Hey Richard, remember "Pretty Woman"? Remember "Officer and a Gentleman"? Remember "Chicago."...not so long ago?? What the hell were you drinking or smoking when you chose this film??

OK, just my opinion. I call'em like I see 'em !! :thumbdown
I didn't see that one.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No more an employee here after I got done with college a year and half ago. But decided since I had an account on here that I would kindly like to ask a question. Forgive me guys :)

I ordered a set of rims+tires from someone and it was shipped last Wednesday I got 4 packages out of 5 on Friday(3 tires/rims) and a (lug nut box). But I am missing the 4th tire, I ended up calling but the people "overseas" that answer for customer service won't tell me anything and just don't know what they're talking about. But I got a lost package claim currently. The item was scanned at my local hub in Jax, FL - Arrival scan. But now I get an "exception" - Were attempting to verify the package location message. Usually how long does it take to find the package and what is the process like finding the package? I mean how could something huge like that get lost. Can I go to the HUB and ask them there? I need the 4th tire badly because with the rainy conditions I can't keep on driving with 2/32 tread, I saved just enough to get these and don't want to be out of my money cause of this. Thanks Guy!
Try asking here first. It's a much more reliable answer you will receive.