things to help your body...

UPS Lifer

You can buy flaxseed oil (liquid). You do need to refrigerate it. It does mix ok...if you let it set it will separate over time.

Upslady20

I try to walk on the treadmill for an hour at least five nights a week or do the recumbent bike.. On the weekends I do endurance riding on my horse which keeps your legs very strong but is tough on the knees at times. I try to stay active so my joints don't stiffen up.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I hate to ask a guy this question, but, what is an "adjustable hand strengthener?" (snicker, snicker) Is it one of those hand-squeezers?

:funny::funny:

GF-AHG_pd.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I find a true whirlpool type spa eases the tension in the muscles as well as takes away the soreness. It is a great place to meditate to help reduce the stress in your life. This is money well spent and I highly recommend utilizing this type of therapy on a regular basis. My choice is a Sundance spa.

I recommend 220v over 120v because you can run the pumps with the heat at the same time.

If you can reduce or eliminate stress and tension, you are helping to reduce your risk factors for certain diseases.

on average, what do you think this adds to your energy bill per month??

Foamer Pyle

I have been under moderate chiropractic care for the last 15 years. When my back acts up, the chirporactor is the only natural relief I can get, and it is quick relief. I have an aswome chiropractor. I doubt I would have made it 20 years on this job without chiropractic care. I do not believe muslce relaxers and pain pills are the answers. One must do some substancial research to find a good chiropractor. There are more bad ones than good ones.

Last edited:

UPS Lifer

on average, what do you think this adds to your energy bill per month??

This may sound crazy but $ 20 would be a high guess.

It is all electricity. I have a cover that is on a pivot so it comes off easy. The heater element is not having to strain...just maintain the 102 or 103 degrees. The spa is well insulated so there is little heat loss. This is a big consideration when buying a spa. There are 2 pumps that work independently. I usually run both for about 15 min and the rest of the time - up to 1/2 hour with just one.

I honestly was real surprised at how little I spent on maintaining the spa.

A disposable filter needs to be replaced every 2 months (I wait 3) for $20

Total supply cost is between 15 and 30 dollars a month depending on the use.