This is why you don't let the Old Guard run your local

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Divulging to non members the private business (financial) of the local union is the same thing non union, anti union people do to keep the union out or try to destroy the union. I shouldn't be surprised coming from someone like you

Because the issues always get better being kept secret?

And we didn't expose it. The U.S. Dept. of Labor posts the financial reports on-line for anyone to see.

It's not my fault 952's numbers are crappy and getting crappier by the year.

LagunaBrown

Oh look your all back again (tos, realbrown1 and Hoffa sux).... How nice. It reminds me of the last time I schooled you all. Let's make this one quick. You just lost an election preaching this same crap. Maybe you should take a rest because it's gonna be a long three years of pouting and mental frustration on yourselves till your 3rd chance at rejection. You just hate it don't you. You guys only got 342 votes do you really think people believe you at our local?

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

realbrown1

Oh look your all back again (tos, realbrown1 and Hoffa sux).... How nice. It reminds me of the last time I schooled you all.

Brains aren't everything. In your case, they are nothing.

Just for once, I wish you would say something intelligent or at least on topic.

But that would be asking a lot from a Hoffa/Kelly mushroom eater.

LagunaBrown

You did not. No organization can survive for long with these numbers.

To say otherwise is just kidding yourself.

You only read one line of an LM-2 and think your an economist. All the answers are right there but mentally you just can't figure it out can you.

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

realbrown1

You only read one line of an LM-2 and think your an economist. All the answers are right there but mentally you just can't figure it out can you.

I guess, in your case, it would come down to your definition of "NET ASSETS".

Net assets can mean different things to different individuals.

To 99.9% of the people it means net worth.

To you and Kelly, I have no idea what it means to you. Obviously not net worth.

LagunaBrown

I guess, in your case, it would come down to your definition of "NET ASSETS".

Net assets can mean different things to different individuals.

To 99.9% of the people it means net worth.

To you and Kelly, I have no idea what it means to you. Obviously not net worth.

Actually I know exactly where you are making your mistake. I will wait till you hand out your propaganda flyers to the members to point it out. Or better yet come to the hall or even debate me in front of the center if you like. (But we all know you won't)

realbrown1

Actually I know exactly where you are making your mistake. I will wait till you hand out your propaganda flyers to the members to point it out. Or better yet come to the hall or even debate me in front of the center if you like. (But we all know you won't)

Don't tell me you are going to be there handing out weingarten rights cards again?

Because most drivers in our building have no idea that they have the right to union representation.

Feeders101

SHHH, LAGUNA BROWN will tell you that this is good fiscal management and there is nothing to see here. :censored2: is NOT TDU. He is a Hoffa man and we told you all over a year ago that this was coming. TDU also was out front warning that this would be the case.

I repeat, dont be shocked when the local is placed under trusteeship and then split between local 63 and local 396.

2014 will also be in the red, except you wont see those numbers till next year.

TOS.
They can trow any local into Trusteeship...Local 89 is asking for it..

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Are you guys for real? Elections cost the local money to hire a third party to handle the ballots, vote count ect ect. But you insinuate they used hard money for their campaign....... You are pathetic with your tactics. Get lost troll.

Elections cost about $20,000, give or take a few. Not the outrageous $221,000 your local is in the hole.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
P.S. "HARD MONEY" is union dues that CANNOT be used for re election campaigns. Only "SOFT" money ( donations) can be used for re election campaigns.

If "hard money" is used, there could be federal violations broken.

TOS.
Are you guys for real? Elections cost the local money to hire a third party to handle the ballots, vote count ect ect. But you insinuate they used hard money for their campaign....... You are pathetic with your tactics. Get lost troll.

YOU made the assertion LB. Read what YOU wrote. You said the election cost the members money, or did you not understand what YOU wrote while trying to sound like a big shot?

Let me remind you of what you said...

"Realbrown1 how much did you cost the local when you ran against them? Local elections are not cheap. Was it worth the 344 votes you got? The way I see it is a few thousand of that cost is yours."

In this, you imply that the local incurred additional costs OTHER than electoral costs. You state that elections are not cheap, and that the Additional money spent by the LOCAL to have the election should cost realbrown1 a share of the burden.

I realize youre a wannabe spokeshole for 952, but to clear the record, lets understand one premise. The LOCAL CANNOT use dues money to directly campaign for office. They CANNOT use dues money to buy TSHIRTS that indicate who to vote for.

An election for a local is always scheduled for three years no matter who runs against the incumbents. REALBROWN1 being a dues paying member, has already contributed to the treasury that will ultimately pay for the election and he has no further obligations to pay for anything.

You simply overspoke on this one. An incumbent local must spent its own money, whether out of pocket or donations and no member has any obligation to cover these costs.

Now, back to your election last year, if only the two slates had come together to form ONE slate and find some middle ground instead of running two slates and dividing the discention votes, PK would be on the street today.

Instead, they kept their egos above reality and split the vote giving the re election to PK.

Next time, the opposition better understand how math works.

TOS.

No matter how many slates run against the incumbents, the cost to the local for campaigning will always be ZERO or federal laws could be broken.

No member has any obligation to repay a local for a campaign. Dont be silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

P.S. "HARD MONEY" is union dues that CANNOT be used for re election campaigns. Only "SOFT" money ( donations) can be used for re election campaigns.

TOS.

YOU made the assertion LB. Read what YOU wrote. You said the election cost the members money, or did you not understand what YOU wrote while trying to sound like a big shot?

"Realbrown1 how much did you cost the local when you ran against them? Local elections are not cheap. Was it worth the 344 votes you got? The way I see it is a few thousand of that cost is yours."

In this, you imply that the local incurred additional costs OTHER than electoral costs. You state that elections are not cheap, and that the Additional money spent by the LOCAL to have the election should cost realbrown1 a share of the burden.

I realize youre a wannabe spokeshole for 952, but to clear the record, lets understand one premise. The LOCAL CANNOT use dues money to directly campaign for office. They CANNOT use dues money to buy TSHIRTS that indicate who to vote for.

An election for a local is always scheduled for three years no matter who runs against the incumbents. REALBROWN1 being a dues paying member, has already contributed to the treasury that will ultimately pay for the election and he has no further obligations to pay for anything.

You simply overspoke on this one. An incumbent local must spent its own money, whether out of pocket or donations and no member has any obligation to cover these costs.

Now, back to your election last year, if only the two slates had come together to form ONE slate and find some middle ground instead of running two slates and dividing the discention votes, PK would be on the street today.

Instead, they kept their egos above reality and split the vote giving the re election to PK.

TOS.

No matter how many slates run against the incumbents, the cost to the local for campaigning will always be ZERO or federal laws could be broken.

LagunaBrown

TOS.

TOS.

The only one talking about campaign funding or paying back the local is you because your a troll. Like I said elections are not cheap and cost the Local upwards of 20k. Let me spell it for you E-L-E-C-T-I-O-N-S not campaigns. Now for a measly 342 (not 344) votes do you think that is worth 20k? At least get your cheerleaders to give some effort next time and spend less hours crying to me about finances (on the internet no less) and it might be closer. Plus Your not even in my local ?!?!?! I love how you act like you know something. Now please just let it go and stop giving me your lame scenarios about 2 slates.... Your reformers lost TWICE! Get it? I'm sure in three years you will talk some poor suckers into doing it all over again. Maybe you should worry about you crew at 396 running against Ron H tuff stuff. Because around here you just look foolish.

LagunaBrown

Elections cost about $20,000, give or take a few. Not the outrageous $221,000 your local is in the hole.

Oh look another guy NOT from my local commenting. If you were part of my local we would teach you how to read a LM-2. It is clear that there is a lack of education with you.

You know me...
The only one talking about campaign funding or paying back the local is you because your a troll. Like I said elections are not cheap and cost the Local upwards of 20k. Let me spell it for you E-L-E-C-T-I-O-N-S not campaigns. Now for a measly 342 (not 344) votes do you think that is worth 20k? At least get your cheerleaders to give some effort next time and spend less hours crying to me about finances (on the internet no less) and it might be closer. Plus Your not even in my local ?!?!?! I love how you act like you know something. Now please just let it go and stop giving me your lame scenarios about 2 slates.... Your reformers lost TWICE! Get it? I'm sure in three years you will talk some poor suckers into doing it all over again. Maybe you should worry about you crew at 396 running against Ron H tuff stuff. Because around here you just look foolish.

I'm not in your local either, but taking a peek at your LM2's, I'd offer the advice that you get off the internet and start looking for solutions to your fiscal woes before you get trusteed...

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
They can trow any local into Trusteeship...Local 89 is asking for it..

Hoffa tried to go after Local 89 and the rest of the locals that endorsed Fred Gegare in 2011. Fortunately, Local 89 is in great financial shape and the IRB could not recommend trusteeship. However, in retaliation Hoffa did remove Fred Z as Director of the Car Haulers.

Local 120 in Minnesota was the only one of those locals that was placed into trusteeship after the 2011 election. They too "betrayed" Hoffa and ran on the Gegare slate.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Oh look another guy NOT from my local commenting. If you were part of my local we would teach you how to read a LM-2. It is clear that there is a lack of education with you.

When you go to the ATM machine to retrieve money, is your balance in the negative or positive? I imagine you do know the difference, right? In case you didn't, the negative signs means your account is overdrawn. Do you understand that?

You should ask P Kelly what that "-" symbol before the "$" symbol means. Because as far back as I can remember, we were all taught in elementary school that the "-" sign was not good.

Hoffa tried to go after Local 89 and the rest of the locals that endorsed Fred Gegare in 2011. Fortunately, Local 89 is in great financial shape and the IRB could not recommend trusteeship. However, in retaliation Hoffa did remove Fred Z as Director of the Car Haulers.

Local 120 in Minnesota was the only one of those locals that was placed into trusteeship after the 2011 election. They too "betrayed" Hoffa and ran on the Gegare slate.
Isn't that Minnesota local the one where a father and son were in office and the owned a bar and somehow funneled money from the local to it. There might have been some gambling going on also?

LagunaBrown

When you go to the ATM machine to retrieve money, is your balance in the negative or positive? I imagine you do know the difference, right? In case you didn't, the negative signs means your account is overdrawn. Do you understand that?

You should ask P Kelly what that "-" symbol before the "$" symbol means. Because as far back as I can remember, we were all taught in elementary school that the "-" sign was not good.

Terrible analogy and shows you don't get the full scope of how to read the LM-2. The funny thing is I told you guys how but you still harp on one line of the whole report. Did your education go past the elementary level? This is about a company or business being solvent. They are in no risk of Bankruptcy but you will obviously grasp on to any propaganda you can.

Last edited: